☁.|❝ 𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗥 𝗫 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥 🍋 ❞|❒

CHEMICAL LOVE
REQUESTED

When you live in the 'real' world of inkopolis,

There is no 'mistake'

There is no 'accident'

Theres only Failure and victory.

That's what Emperors world was, failure or victory, thats all he was taught from a young age.

His world collapsed when his first defeat was made at a huge event. Team blue vs. Team Emperor, that's where his world fell. After all the cheering and happy party, he just knew what will happen back at home.

.

.

.

.

"what the HELL WAS THAT?" Emperor stood straight in front of his father, Prinz and the rest of his team next to him. " each FUCKING day you are becoming more and more USELESS, YOU'RE BECOMING YOUR OWN LITTLE BROTHER, A BABY !!" his father threw a vase at the wall, pieces of glass flew to the ground, and n-pacer knew she'd have to clean that later.

"COULDN'T YOU HAVE LOOKED MORE," his father pointed at Eging," AND YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED UP GROUND TO GET A BETTER LOOK" then pointed at N-pacer, who flinched and looked at the ground. 

"Prinz darling, come here!" With one turn, Prinz ran to his mother, scared of what his father will do to the others, especially his brother.

"I'm sorry father, we'll do bet-" One slap. One loud and hard slap was what made emperor fall to the ground, cutting himself with the glass on the floor. He stayed there while his father grew more angrier, his voice getting louder and louder, emperor was sure the other mansions in his neighborhood could hear his father.

Yet he stayed still on the floor, letting his father yell at him, knowing his life will change that day.

.

.

.

.

.

His days were filled with pain and suffering. He could never get a rest and could barely talk to anyone. His father isolated him from the world, losing many contacts except for one special person.