───☁.꒷꒦|❝ 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 🍋 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

───𝐗-𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WITH A LITTLE LOVE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/n gasped as the lime green boy in front of her sucked on her neck, biting then licking the wound. All y/n could think is the pleasure that'll be coming for her.

Rider slid his hand in between y/n's heat, rubbing it softly with only one thick finger. Y/n closed her eyes and nuzzled her head into Rider's shoulder. The lights were dimmed, the bed creaked as Rider then laid y/n on it, pushing the girl almost in the middle. Rider looked up at y/n's e/c orbs, his eyes filled with lust and love.

"We'll have to be quite. The other's are in the rooms, remember?" Ah right, y/n and Rider was actually in vacation with the whole squad. They all took a mansion (with Emperor's help) and each person and couple got their own room, meaning Rider and y/n were together.

And since Rider was starting to get a bit more touchy.

They're both starting to play a dangerous game.

Y/n nodded, then Rider got closer to her, lips almost touching. "but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try to make you to scream my name" Rider smirked while y/n's cheeks got red. Rider sat up between y/n's thighs, then simply took off his maroon t-shirt, throwing it on the ground.

Y/n was about to also strip, but Rider grabbed both her hands with one. "We're going at MY pace kitten" His cold hands slid in y/n's shirt and rested on a warm mound. Y/n's breath hitched as the cold hand rubbed her breast softly. 

soft whimpers escaped y/n's lips as Rider started stripping y/n, leaving her flesh out. Her heat was already wet, a small smiled appeared on rider's lips. using his other hand, he softly rubbed her heat, receiving small moans from y/n. 

"Shit!"

Almost at her high, y/n bit her lip to try to not let any embarrassing sounds out, but it was hard as rider entered his index finger inside her, curling and shoving it inside deeper.

"R-ri-"

"I know, I know..."

Rider dived down to y/n's heat, then dove his tongue inside, sucking on y/n's pearl and licking.