❝ [ 𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝘅 𝗦𝗞𝗨𝗟𝗟 ] ¡! ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

GOD DAYUM IMAGINE A TRIO WITH THESE TWO-😍😍

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Spring is a weird yet beautiful season. 

Tulips grow with a bold color and rain pours more times than any season. Today was those rare days where the sun was shining, burning the earth along with most inktolings. Although many think of this type of weather as a nice relaxing weather, many also think the opposite.

Rider was one of those who thought it was a good day. Not too hot, not too cold.

Staring out into the blue abyss, Rider drank his smoothie out in the sun in Moray Towers.

It was silent up, the only sounds were the cars that drove by in the high way and the hot wind that hit your face. Rider thought he was alone in this tall building, but he didn't notice the tall male that  stood in the tallest floor.

 slightly turning his head to drink his smoothie, Rider dodged the ink line that pasted the back of his head, only cementers away.

Startled, Rider got up. His smoothie smashed on the floor, all the juice spilled on the ground.

Rider turned his head around to the direction the ink was shot, and met eyes with a purple male. lowering his sniper down, Skull walked down the slanted floor.

"What the hell?!" Rider was upset about two things. Skull almost hitting him, and his smoothie that was now on the floor. Skull only kept his stoic expression, "my bad, I thought you were a training balloon..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dots were forming straight over the two boys, signaling it was quiet.

"THAT'S BULL-SHIT!" Rider interrupted the silence with his annoyance. Skull only sighed, his spiral eyes still locked with Riders lime eyes.

"I- I mean I said I'm sorry" Skull deadpanned, then suddenly realized why Rider was also angry about as he saw the puddle of pink with chunks of strawberries.

"I also like strawberry smoothie..."

Well that was out of subject.

Skull rested the top part of his sniper on his shoulder, "fine, I've got two ticket for a strawberry smoothie, come on" Skull then turned around, walking up the building with Rider following, still pissed off.

▃▃▃▃▃ Rider sat on a metal chair outside of crusty seans food truck, the metal table had an umbrella to keep him out of the sun. Rider waited patiently for Skull to get him his smoothie.

As Rider as comfortable on the chair, he only stared at Skull from a distance.

Sure Rider was pretty tall for his age, but Skull was pretty tall. Skull was masculine and tough but sometimes he was a klutz and pretty careless.

Maybe it was KIND of cute...-

Rider looked away, regretting to see Skull. He put on his regular frown and crossed his arms as Skull walked over with two drinks in both hands.

Placing one in front of Rider, Skull put the straw of his under his bandanna. Rider mentally thanked Skull as he immediately sipped on the straw, feeling the cool liquid flow in his mouth. He made a satisfied face as he drank in peace.

Opening his eyes, the lime male saw Skull looking at him while he was loving his smoothie. Both boys looked another way, a small hue of red spread across their faces.

"Thanks.. for the smoothie I guess.." Rider mustered up the courage to thank Skull, getting a smile from Skull (too bad he couldn't see it). Skull rested his head on his hand, placing his strawberry smoothie on the metal table. 

"Glad you liked it..."

.

.

"..Also the strawberry smoothie isn't that bad" Rider perked up at Skulls comment. "You got it too?" Rider sipped on his smoothie, Skull mirroring his movements, "I mean, I was just curious to see how good it is, nothing much..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WORDS- 652

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

─𝓑𝓵𝔁𝔁𝓭𝔂_𝓝𝔁𝓼𝓮

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃