☁.꒷꒦|❝ 𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 🍋❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

GERONIMO'S CADILLAC

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SCHOOL AU

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

─WARNING

BULLYING

BLOOD (not much)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

School.

Some place where kids are forced to take from a young age.

Although some don't have a problem with it, some don't care about the lessons, or the events that they host.

But more for the popularity,

The troubles,

And love, especially when your about to graduate. It wasn't really common for a couple to start doing the devil's tango in the private side of the school, but it would happen two or three times a month.

There was a girl, whom many avoided for her glares and her intimidating presence. She was one of the few girls who wore the boys uniform, the gakuran and some black platforms. Although she was intimidating, it didn't stop many boys from getting in her way.

I WANNA SHARE MY DREAMS...

Yet there was one other intimidating kid who was attracted to her.

and he wanted her badly.

WANNA SHARE WITH YOU...

Right now y/n was on top of a boy, nose filled with i/c blood, the bandages that covered her old scratches were gone and the old scratches bled. 

ON THE WINGS OF LOVE

She kept on swinging her fist at the boy's face as he kept on bleeding out and pleading to stop.

From afar, Vintage only watched a bit, then ran from his hiding spot. Quickly he wrapped his arms around the females waist and with much brutal force, threw her off the boy. hearing how her body hit the ground he felt a tinge of guilt.