☁.|❝ 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝘆 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿🍋 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊[ Warning lemon (or is it lime-) ] ! ˊˎ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Greetings

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I normally don't do lemons but this was a request (idk if they want me to put their name) and I'd like this challenge :]

Also sorry if this is cringe I haven't done a lemon in awhile and I'm asexual but Rider and anime boys make me think about that- ANYWAYS hope you enjoy!

Very sorry if this wasn't what you wanted

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You get out of the bathroom from your room with only a fluffy robe on you, no underwear or anything under. You jumped on your bed, the one you and Army shared, and waited for him to come. You felt something and you wanted to do something with Army this night. Your thoughts wondered around as you laid down on the bed.

15 minutes pass by and Army was STILL in his office. You started getting impatient, so you got up the bed and went for the door. You opened the door and walked in the hall way, half naked and angry, you pull Army's office door. Swinging it open, you find Army awake, having on a white shirt under a suit vest, writing something in his manual.

He looks up at his wife, blushing from how her chest was almost seen and the robe teasing him. He looks at your eyes and sets down his manual, "need anything darling?" he said, this british accent making you blush. You walk over to him, and sit on his lap, ass next to his boner. His blush spread on his face as you leaned on him, smuggling up on him. "why aren't you in bed with me" you whine as you somehow start rubbing on Army, making him hard.

You felt the poking thing and started rubbing on it, whimpering in pleasure "a-arm- ah~" you moaned as you kept going, Army at this point was biting his lip to stop his moaning. He then started kissing you passionately, making you go slower with the rubbing. He put a hand on your ass while you put your arms around his neck. He got up from his office chair and walked you both to your guys room, where the fun began.

He pinned you on your guys bed, then separated from the kiss for breath. He then started attacking your neck along with your collar bone. He took off the robe's little knot and took of your robe then looked at your chest. You whimpered in pleasure as he started playing with your chest. He then pinched your nipple lightly, making you moan. He went over to your chest and started sucking one, the other one getting played by his hand. 

"Army~ hah~!" You moan out as you felt pleasure all over your chest, you grabbed Army's tentacles and started playing with them. You felt Army get up and look at you with love, he intertwined his hand with your hand that had the beautiful wedding ring Army gave you about a year ago "are you sure you want to do this darling?" Army asked, his british voice laced with concern and love.

You smile and kiss his cheek, " I do Army, I love you so much" you said touching foreheads. Army leaned closer to kiss you, and started doing the same thing.

What a fun night you two had

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Words: 620

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bitch done with a small lime

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽_𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓭0

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃