❝ [ 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗫 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗿 ] ¡! ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You think this will be a normal oneshot? Welp, your wrong! 

Glove's has grown cat ears and tail :] now what will Emperor do?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Edit: I realize I was really fucking cringy in the past-

ANOther edit: damn I was super cringy-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

~Emperors pov~

The day started with nothing to do. Great... maybe I should call Glove's. Glove's and I have been dating for about a month now and no one still knows that, which is good and all, but I feel like we should start to tell our team that we're dating.

As I went to change to my normal gear, I was also texting Gloves.

The_King:

Hey Glove's I was wondering if I could come to your house?

babe~

umm... i'm kinda in some trouble rn

maybe tommorow...

The_King:

What's wrong? Did yr tentacles fall off again :)??

babe~

1:no and 2: don't go to my house. EVEN if you want to >:(

I knew something was up.

Once I changed to my gear I said goodbye to Prince and N-pacer, and ran to go see what Gloves was doing.

~Glove's pov~

SHIT... He might be coming anyways. How the shell do I take these ears off?!?!

And a tail?!?! This can't be happening! I went to go get a hoodie the door bell rang. "FuCk i'm dead... i'll just get the hoodie and open the door...". Once I got just a random big hoodie, that person at the door was just fucking spaming that door bell. " ALRIGHT ALRIGHT JUST WAIT A SEc!!!" I yelled as I was running down the stairs, almost tripping."Who is it?" I asked putting the hoodie on. " Glove's ? It's me. Emperor. Could you... open the door?" SHIT he's here.what do I do !?!??. Fuck it i'll just open the door.

no ones pov

As Glove's was opening the door, the hoodie wasn't on right and so it fell off, showing Emperor his green ears and a Glove's not knowing. "H-hey E-emp..." Glove's said opening the door to a shocked Emperor. "W-whats wong" Glove's said 'did I just say wrong in an owo voice...' he thought. "Baby, your so cute~" Emperor said talking to Glove's, giving him a hug and petting his ears. "T-thanks. B-but I don't know how t-this happened..." Gloves said blushing "Well... lets just go sit down first. I'll close the door." Emperor said getting a nod from Glove's. Once Emperor closed the door, he couldn't help but admire how Glove's looks. His cute face with some ears and and a poofy tail and a hoodie that reached his knees, cod he just wanted him to stay like that. Once I closed the door, I saw Glove's starting to cry "Hey! it's okay. hopefuly the thing you have will take off." looking at Glove's cry mad my heart break, 'I don't want him to be sad about this.' Emperor thought. Emperor then picked up Glove's so he could sit on his lap. "W-what are you doi-" Emperor then kissed Glove's and rubbed his ears, "Shhh... just relax, i'll be with you for the whole day, okay?" Emperor said giving a kiss on the cheek to Gloves, who was a blushing mess, " O-okay" Glove's responded and cuddled with Emperor. 

~Later~

Emperors pov~

Cod Glove's is so cute like this, and he's sleeping on me... but i'm also hungry "Hey baby~" I cooed in his ear making him shiver "yes Emp?" he said probably half asleep, "i'm a bit hungry, you have something we could eat?" I said while he turned his head to go on the crook of my neck "umm... there's left over pizza. Here i'll go GeT-" I then lifted Glove's up and went to his kitchen. "Y-you know I-i can w-walk" Glove's said trying to get out of my grip, but I only held tighter "I know, but i'd rather hold my cute little boyfriend~" I told him in his ear making him a blushing mess.

~Once They Ate~

~no one pov~

"Hey Emp, i'm tired..." Glove's said doing a kitten yawn at the end, " well then, lets go to your bed then~" Emperor said getting up to carry Glove's. Once they were at Glove's room, Gloves was already asleep on Emperors arms. "Cute" Emperor thought, while he put Glove's on the bed and taking off his coat. He went to bed with Glove's in his arms and said,

"Good night kitten~"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

hhhhhhhhh i'm sorry it sucks ;-; im trying my best...

Request are still open (And I think forever)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( 800 words)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

~Silent_Kiddo~

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃