☁.꒷꒦|❝ 𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ❞|❒

fuK u lol

YESUS

𝝩𝝄 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝝄𝙣𝒆𝙨𝒕, 𝒚𝝄𝒖 𝙙𝒊𝙙𝙣'𝒕 𝒖𝙣𝙙𝒆𝒓𝙨𝒕𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝝄𝒖 𝙨𝒕𝝄𝒑𝒑𝒆𝙙 𝒕𝙖𝒍𝒌𝒊𝙣𝐠 𝒕𝝄 Aviators. It all just left one day.

You sat on one of crusty sean's metal  seats, waiting for your smoothie to be made. While you waited, the main screen on the tower showed some battles that have ended. One team made you frown. Team purple defeated team school cardigans. Next to team purples leader, was someone you used to know.

His cool Aviators shined with the light, his satin jacket shining too. Looking at him made your heart throb. What happened? What fell apart?

"HEY KID! YOUR SMOOTHIE'S DONE" breaking out of your thoughts, you sighed loudly and stood up, walking up to the food truck..

.

.

Sitting down where you were sitting previously, you sipped on your beverage as many memories flood through your brain.

The most common one was how you and Aviators met. As a little kid, you were pretty lonely, but with Vintage, Aviators and skull, you four were the greatest team. Omega came a little later, and things probably went downhill from there. From age 15, it was a fight of who would join the team, you or Omega. You both considered taking turns, which really worked out fine, but Skull didn't want that, he wanted a firm team, a team with only four players.

So with that, there were two votes for Omega, and one for you. That one vote being Aviators. The day when Skull kicked you out harshly, Aviators didn't look at you, nor say a simple goodbye.

So here you were now, a lone squid with X rank and no team. 

While Team purple didn't talk to you, Omega sure did, maybe even Vintage some times, since you were an X-ranker. Everyday you'd get texts from Omega, she cared about you and felt pity for taking your spot.

Taking another sip of your smoothie, the team you were thinking about came out of the battle tower. Coincidence? I think not.

Looking at each teammate, you lock eyes with one particular mate. Well, you really don't know if you ARE locking eyes with him, but since his head was turned to your direction, you could tell. He then smiled weary, almost guilty too. You only looked away, not noticing how the smile turned upside down.

Skull saw the little interaction, and sighed, "you miss them too don't you?" His two other teammates were already somewhere else, while Skull and Aviators sat down on a bench.

"I don't understand why we left them. Y/n was so kind and cared for all of us..."Aviators smiled slightly at some memories that involved you.

Skull only sighed, it was mostly his fault for losing such a great teammate, even he doesn't understand what went through his mind at that time. Suddenly Avi stood up, sighing, "I'm going to apologize, I was their first friend and yet I never talked to them" Aviator walked back to Inkopolis Square, humming a small tune.

.

.

.

.

.

At the shoal, you traded your tickets for a medium sized plush, not a bad catch. You went more deeper into the shoal with your new buddy, viewing for new games to play.After walking awhile, you felt a poke at your shoulder. Turning around, your eyes widen.

"uhm, I was wondering if you wanted to play a game with me?" Aviators held a coin in front of both of you, smiling kindly.

In short, you didn't decline. So there you were playing with Aviators, just like little kids. Almost as if nothing ever happened between you guys.

You didn't mind, Aviators was really trying to be your friend again, he smiled more than you ever seen.

In the end, you both had four plushies and a large bag of candy from the trading area. You laughed as Aviators laughed, both of you having a blast. "ah, it's just like the old days n/n!" You stop laughing as Avi called you by your nickname. You haven't been called that since 14, it was weird hearing it again.

"Didn't see that coming?" you hummed, seeing Aviators stop right in front of you. His four plushies were all in his arms, the bag of candy stuffed into his pocket, "I'm sorry n/n"

Ah, there it was again. You looked down at your squid plushies. While one was your color, the other was a purple squid. Aviators walked closer to you, yours and his plushies touching each other. Due to the big mound of splushies, Aviator leaned and pushed his with yours just to finally catch your lips with his.

It didn't last long before Aviators finally backed up, his cheeks covered in purple hue. 

"I'm sorry for what I did, n/n. I should've texted you. I really did miss you n/n, badly" With your face all red, you only covered your face with your plushies.

"SAY, WHY DON'T WE GO BACK TO CLOSE FRIENDS? OR LOVERS, IF YA WANT~?"