❝ [ 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘅 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗶 ] ¡! ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🖇·˚ ༘ ┊[ Warning: fluff, blood ] ! ˊˎ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Greetings

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" Injuries"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Omg this is beautiful-

I can't stop fucking staring at it-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As Safari ran in Inkopoils, he knew he was late for his team meeting "ohh, Backwards is going to kill me..." he muttered as he didn't pay attention to his surroundings. He suddenly felt something get stuck on his shoe, making him fall on the ground. He looked at what he fell on, and it was a rock. He got up and felt a sting on his left knee, he looked at it and saw green blood drip on his knee to his shoe.

Safari whined in pain but still kept going to the Deca tower, his knee hurt bad due that there was grime and dirt on the wound, but he still ran to Blackbelly Skatepark.

"Where is he, he's late now!" Beanie yelled and stomped as she and the rest were getting impatient sitting down. Safari isn't really late, but this time he is. They suddenly heard a voice call out to them, they all turned around and see safari running to them, a knee bleeding.

"What happened?!?" Beanie gasped and ran to Safari, who had tears in his eyes "I-i fell on the way here!" Safari sniffled as he had his gal in his hand, Backwards came in front of Safari with worry and looked at the bleeding knee, "it's fine, come on, lets just get you cleaned" Backwards said, looping an arm around the back of Safari's knee's, and one around his back, then carried him bride style. Safari's face flushed with green due to embarrassment.

Backwards carried safari easily, then stopped at a bench along with the others. He placed Safari on the bench and told Cleats to get a first aid, "oh cod Safari, it's kind of bad due that there's grime on it..." Backwards muttered while looking at Safari's bleeding knee "wuahh, your scaring me even more!" Safari whined, his tears falling, this made Backwards concerned and started comforting him "it's okay, we just have to wrap it up and you'll be fine! We can go get ice cream after that!" Backwards said, when Cleats finally arrived with the kit.

Quickly backwards and beanie cleaned the wound with rubbing alcohol, It hurt a lot for Safari so he started crying and whining a bit, Beanie was next to him to comfort him. Finally after taking off the dirt on the wound, they bandaged it with a green bandage and cleats kiss it jokingly.

Safari sniffled quietly while backwards wiped away his tears "you see? It wasn't THAT bad, now it'll heal better!" Backwards said pecking Safari's cheek out of nowhere "wh-wha...-" "come on, let's go get you some ice cream" Backwards said, getting up from the bench and holding Safari's hand so he could help him stand up.

"I guess the meeting's cut short" cleat whispered to beanie, who both were giggling from how green Safari's face was, "I think they'll be a great couple" beanie said smiling, the two boys leaving Blackbelly skatepark.

The ice cream was good, and the small kisses Backwards gave were also nice~

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Words: 606

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Request if you want :]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽_𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓭0

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃