☁.꒷꒦|❝ 𝗚𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘅 M!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Stay with me"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Greetings

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ @Kasakii_Talks ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

Three request, I'll gladly make them all!

First one, here I go.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I know I'm a simp for Rider, but like, I'm also a simp for Goggles so like- I finna throw hands with Rider now for throwing away the pickle plums-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:

Angst

Suicide thoughts

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

y/n looks up at the sky at it cried, the water-droplets falling on his face. His face felt wet and cold, yet he didn't care, his face kept still and emotionless. While he looked like a calming person, his mind felt rushed with negative thought. "why would anyone like you?", "Why can't you just be normal and actually talk weirdo" "no one loves you, so why try?", as his mind was clouded with these thoughts, A certain inkling was walking towards him.

"Y/n!" y/n flinched and looked where he heard his name, goggles, running over to him. He didn't pay attention to what Goggles was doing and felt something on his lap and shoulders. Goggles hugged y/n tightly, y/n's face stuffed in Goggles chest, getting a whiff of blueberries.

"Hey Goggles..." your talking was muffled as you patted Goggles back as an attempt to remove him. He got off and smiled at you, "what are you doing alone y/n?" "trying to die of hypothermia" you thought, yet you only shrugged and looked at your lap. You then heard Goggles team yell for him to get back, Goggles yelled back a hold on and looked back at y/n, "I have to go now, bye y/n" Goggles then rushed back to his team, then never being seen again.

Y/n sighed and got up from the flimsy chair -that somehow could hold him and goggles- and started walking the direction to snapper canal.

Walking over he thought of the most greatest memories he had, which sadly, were not many. All those inklings he knew sense little squidos betrayed him, saying things behind his back, almost killing him by tripping him on the road, bullying him- it all made him tear up. He thought about what was wrong with him, what did he need to do to reach their satisfaction? Was it because he got better grades than all of them? Was it the fact he was the youngest of the group by only 3 days? 

"You're worthless. Why can't you just understand?!" "Make your move! Start walking into water!" The thoughts grew louder and louder, y/n's head hurt by now, yet he still kept walking in the cold rainy day. His breaths got more louder, small puffs of breath rapidly going out his mouth, he was tired of having to remember his terrible past.

By this time, y/n couldn't tell if he was crying, or the rain drops started getting fatter and dropping more on his face.

Walking- or, dragging, he finally came to a halt in front of Snapper canal, the place he friended Goggles. The whole place was dead, no soul was working nor playing. many drops could be heard as the rain hit the mucky water the surrounded the place.

Y/n sighed again, then walked over to the mucky water, where only a flimsy rope was placed as a fence that was also getting soaked. y/n got under the rope and went to the end of the cement, the only thing holding him so he didn't fall was the rope, it felt weird on his small palm. He looked at the water again, no ducks were swimming with their ducklings, no fish looked like were swimming either. 

The raindrops started getting heavier and bigger, the hearing of splashing was heard. The water pricked on y/ns legs, stinging for a bit. Y/n felt tired somehow, the water running down his leg didn't help either. For once he felt like he was crying, his nose stung, salty tears falling along with rain drops.

"This, is... it then" y/n sighed, his legs almost collapsing before him.

He didn't hear the steps that ran to him, only the water splashing. He closed his eyes and leaned towards the mucky water, then finally letting go of his grip on the wet rope. The whole world felt slow, the rain drops hitting the water slowed also, yet y/n couldn't hear the yell.

Then suddenly he felt something grip the back of his shirt, making him tumble backwards and fall on top of something. He opened his eyes and noticed two arms around him protectively, something was also stuffed on the crook of his neck.

"Why didn't you tell me y/n?" y/n stiffened when he then heard the voice, he knew who it was, and never in his life was scared like in that moment. Goggles, was the one who saved him.

The poor kid started shaking violently in Goggles hug, crying loudly, but the sound of rain falling was more louder. Goggles comforted y/n was they both got soaked, so he swiftly carried the kid and walked over to a place where they didn't get wet and cold.

He found a place which was a cafe, not many were inside, only jellyfishes were sitting around, by now y/n already stopped crying and just had the sniffles -as Goggles liked to call it-. He went over to a table at the end and placed down y/n on the seat, then Goggles sliding next to him. Goggles wrapped his arms around y/n protectively, and kissed his cheek.

Y/n's cheeks flared up and he looked at Goggles with teary eyes "w-why...?" ,

 "don't worry y/n! I'll protect you, just please stay with me!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wishing that the pills let you cry, and I hate coping
Someday I will go back outside and see her, okay

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Words: 1007

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽_𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓭0

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃