☁.|❝ 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗛𝗔 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ @¿¿¿¿ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

A request from-

Ah shiit, I forgot

I'm Sorry.

But here's your request...!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"TSUNDERE"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As usual, y/n would always work at a flower shop.

So many bright and colorful flowers, or dark and wicked flowers.

Flowers for mostly anyone.

Y/n opened the front of the shop, it was one of those days where they'd have only two employes working- by two I mean y/n and their friend, Aloha-.

Y/n was always the first to arrive in the flower shop, meaning they always had to organize everything until Aloha comes in, which wasn't that long after you arrive.

Y/n sighed and switched the lights on, lighting up beautiful flowers by color, red to white, poppies to- you get I mean.

Y/n took a watering can that was sage green and went in the back of the store, where all the tools for the flowers were. They placed the can inside a water fountain and waited till it was full. In the mean time, they put on their apron and their tools, washing some from another fountain.

Y/n took the water can out quickly and went back to the store, where she then found Aloha going inside.

Once aloha saw y/n, he smirked and got closer to them.

Y/n looked around the flowers, taking out the flowers that looked a bit withered or "sad" ( as my mother likes to call them), not really wanting to pay attention to the flirtatious boy next to them.

"Y/nnn, wheres my good morning kiss?~" Aloha puckered his lips in front of y/n, getting the kid flustered.

"Idiot! Start helping me!" y/n turned their head to the side, wanting to hide their blush.

Now this was new.

Aloha smiled, then walked over to the back of the room. Aloha went inside the room, then held something from his pocket. He smiled and kissed it as good luck, he was going to give it to y/n.

A few minutes go by and Aloha finally comes out prepared to make some bouquets.

"Okay baby flower, you already taken care of the flowers~" Aloha sat on the chair that was in front of the cash register, he watched as y/n placed the sad looking bouquet of dying flowers on the table. He could see the small blush return on y/n's face.

"Shut-"

The door bell rang, meaning it was time for work.

Aloha stretched from his seat and smiled "Well baby, time for work~"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Aloha put the money in the cash register while y/n was the one who made the bouquets, they would then look at the flowers and trim off anything that looked off, they would then give the beautiful flowers their wrapping and a ribbon that matched the colors, and give it to the costumer.

The next customer was helped by y/n, as Aloha had to go to the bathroom.

Y/n let the customer pick her flowers, choosing mostly blue flowers.

Y/n quick;y wrapped the flowers together, then gave them to the customer, whom was delighted and satisfied with their item.

Y/n waved at the inkling as she left the store, saying a small "come back soon", like usual. Y/n sighed as they plopped down on the stool. They then felt two arms sneak around their waist, pulling y/n into someone. Aloha put his visor on y/n, and kissed them on the cheek.

Y/n's cheeks flared up, they could only jump a bit from their seat as they were trapped. Aloha smiled, then brought out something from his pocket. He then placed it in y/n's hand, closing their fingers on it.

Y/n could feel something cool, something also fell from the thing. They put it in front of their face and gasped. It was a necklace, the charm being a flower you always loved. Y/n's blush grew red, they could only look at Aloha's pink eyes.

"You see baby flower, I grew something for you~ I was wondering if we could become something bigger than a friend~" Aloha could only smile a sad one, believing y/n might not accept his love.

Y/n, being a tsundere, looked away "Idiot, I guess I love you back..." Aloha laughed and kissed y/n on the cheek again, then hugged the kid happily.

He lifted y/n up and twirled both of them, chering,

"Oh my little flower!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WORDS:730

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓑𝓵𝔁𝔁𝓭𝔂_𝓝𝔁𝓼𝓮

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃