───𝐗𝐗𝐗-𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

LAST CHRISTMAS

𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑

. So, everything went down when you decided to play strip uno...

! It was your idea and all of you were tipsy too, due to not having family that cared about ya'll you guys drank that Christmas.

>   You won the first game and told both boys to just take off their jackets. Wasn't TOO bad.

>  You thought you'd be the won who'd win all the rounds.

>  Boy you were so wrong.

>  Suddenly  the two boys would win every game.

>  While they only had their boxers and socks, you were only in your panties, playing with only one hand on the cards and one covering your breasts.

>  Oh how the tables have turned.

>  both boys were staring at your cold figure in awe, they both had tents in their boxers too.

> the tension was thick.

> Out of nowhere Vintage blurred out to fuck.

>... That was unexpected.

>  But you didn't refuse.

>  While Vintage fucked your pussy, Emperor fucked you from the back, both boys filling you up good with their length.

> It was pure bliss. They really rocked your world. 

> Vintage was more hard on you, he went more faster than Emperor.

>At some points he'd stop when he sees your in slight pain.

> Emperor was just good from behind.

>Not too slow but not too fast, just right.

>either way, both were great to please you.

>  After awhile they finally came inside you, filling you up wit their seed.

>  well, I guess you and one of the boys will have a surprise in nine months.

<3

.

.

.

.

.

𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀

> sad lonely Christmas?  Nope, Aloha forced his way in your house, bringing Rider with him (for no reason, something about being the sad Christmas group with no family).

>  It started off nicely, watching old Christmas movies, eating dinner, drinking.

> Then you guys sort of went crazy with the alcohol.

> Aloha was more touchy while Rider was more lovely. 

>You were very hot, so you took off your shirt with no explanation.

> For awhile you all started cuddling out of pure drunkenness.

> But once aloha went on top of you, your felt something hard in his pants.

> "Come on, let's all just start making out or something!"

> And with alohas statement, you all did.

> Rider fucked you from the back while you gave Aloha head.

> Aloha mostly forced his cock all the way inside your mouth, while Riders huge length hit your sweet spot.

> Rider would go fast and rough, making your knees weak. He had to put an arm around your waist so you wouldn't collapse.

> Aloha was just in bliss.

> having your warm mouth around his cock felt great, especially when you sometimes used your tongue, he went crazy.

>He'd sometimes forced himself in deep with your tentacles, then rubbing them as if saying sorry.

> It was really rough and hard sex, and at the end Aloha forced himself to cum inside your throat, and Rider filled your pussy real good.

> At the end, you all took a nice warm bath, and maybe did round two in there.

<3

.

.

.

.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !! 

MUCH LOVE FROM ME  <3

THANK YOU FOR MY EDITOR FOR READING THIS FOR SOME FIXES <3

Cami-Chan737

THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH SUPPORT THIS YEAR AND STAYING WITH ME IN THIS ROUGH YEAR, ITS BEEN TOUGH FOR ME AND I  PRAY  NEXT YEAR WILL BE BE BETTER AND HOPEFULLY BETTER WRITING SKILLS<3