───𝐕𝐈-𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This is an oc x character.

Things in this oneshot might not be understandable, but thats because this is in the future of my book.

It won't be published in the book, it'll just be a random story of it though.

Golden isn't someone who smiles, nor ever smiled (well, just once).

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Happy Splato-birth day

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Golden open his eyes, the sun not blinding him. He sat up, next thing he did was grab his phone from his night stand. He turned it on, and found many happy birthday's, from dm's to his profile on insta. He groaned, he wasn't someone who celebrated their birthday, nor someone who tells about his birthday. Especially when his birthday is on Halloween.

"I'll look at them later..."he muttered, his voice a bit feminine yet a bit lower toned, He swiftly got up from his bed, a blanket falling on his feet. He walked over to his closet room, then put on his second gear.

His normal short black turtleneck with a very short red jacket that had a hoodie and flaps that rested on his cheeks, and came down under his ribs, his normal black pants along with chains, and his inky black high platforms that went up to his knees. He went over to his night stand, opening a drawer and getting out his earrings and rings, then putting them on. He looked back inside and found his cross necklace, he reached for it and held it in his hand. It shimmered a bit even though it was black. Golden unclipped it and put it around his neck, clipping it back on.

 He looked at the mirror, his tentacles split into two colors. One side a bloody red with huge black tips, the other side pitch black with small red tips, something he grew up with and could never change the way the ink color went. He shrugged and swept his long tentacle out of his right black eye, having a bloody red x on it, while his other eye had a white x. He looked at himself, as if trying to give himself a dirty look, he just wanted to see his face. He still had on his patch on his left cheek, a "parental advisory" sticker on his right just for fun, a black bandage slap on his nose due to the shit he does outside. He huffed as if he's disgusted, his cheeks expanding a bit. 

"Turning 15 now... great..." He rolled his eyes, breaking the small staring contest with himself in the mirror. He then remembered to check his dm's. He quickly went back to his nightstand, grabbing his phone and turned it on, great, their was even more notifications.

Blue Buddy

GOLDIE :DDD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY