☁.|❝ 𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙄𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘆/𝗻 : 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲

𝗯/𝗴/𝗳/𝗻 : 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱/𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲

𝗯/𝗳/𝗳/𝗻 : 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲

𝗵/𝗴 : 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝗮𝗿

𝗰/𝗴 : 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝗮𝗿

𝘀/𝗴 : 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝗮𝗿

𝘄/𝗻 : 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲

𝗳/𝗶/𝗳 : 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

»»————- you're pov ————-««

I look up at the blue sky, birds chirping from the trees, and many inklings and octolings having fun with each other. I on the the other hand, was broken. I found my best friend cheating on my boyfriend/girlfriend and so we had a big fight. I couldn't go to others due that they all were busy, but their was Vintage, but he probably doesn't want to see me anyways.

He always is way more aggressive to me than others, it surely hurts, but I can't do anything about it. I sigh looking at my surrounding again, me sitting on a bench in the middle of the park, kids playing with other kids, others having an ice cream couple. I always thought me and b/g/f/n could go and get one of those, there even free! But he/she always said that she/he was busy for that.

 I felt a tear fall down my face, so I wipe it away with my sleeve and pull my legs to my chest, "I never even needed them, they were always so selfish anyways" I mumbled to myself  "вυт ιη яєαℓιту, уσυ נυѕт ωєяєη'т тяуιηg ωιтн αηутнιηg, уσυ נυѕт αяєη'т єησυgн ƒσя αηуσηє, тнαт'ѕ ωну ρєσρℓє нαтє уσυ!" The voice in my head said, I shake my head and shut my eyes to stop the tears that were forming in my eyes. "maybe you're right..." I thought to myself. "Maybe I should-" "Hey!" I heard a familiar voice say.