───𝐈𝐕-𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ROAD TRIP

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁!!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Come on! This will be fun!" Goggles said, shoving things inside your black duffel bag. You see, Goggle's apparently made a book to a great camping place, but never told you until the last minute, so he just got your extra key and came inside your house while you were making your tentacles, good thing you already changed and ate.

You sighed and looked at goggles, he had this expression of happiness and excitement while packing clothes in your bag. You smiled and started getting some other stuff for your trip, also packing in your bag.

"Emperor and his team are going to be there! Even X-blood too n/n!" Goggles said finally shutting your full bag, you sweat dropped when Goggles said two cocky team's would be in the camping trip, cod this will be a adventurous two weeks...

You told Goggles that you should bring snacks -also so they wouldn't rot while you'd be gone for a two weeks-, of course he said yeah and ran to your kitchen. You placed your bag next to your shoe stand, and went to your kitchen. "wha- goggles, how'd you do all of this!??!" you shout in amazement, goggles already made two baskets, one with your snacks and sandwiches, and one with food to make some sandwiches, Goggles smiled sheepishly and shrugged, you hugged him and grabbed the one with snacks, "come on, the others are probably waiting for use Gogy!" you said putting your duffel bag on your shoulder.

You both quickly got out your house locking the door, then Goggles grabbed your hand, and wet running with you, in a pace where you could also run too. You both ran across inkopolis square, that when you wondered how you guys would go to the camping spot, yet you didn't really say anything.

Running to a very expensive looking neighborhood you instantly got the idea, Emperor. You looked down, thinking people are going to judge on how you look, you only had a turtleneck along with brown pants and some platform shoes, you actually looked good, but then again you always had this anxiety come to you.

" This'll be SO fun n/n!" Goggles said stopping suddenly, making you bump on him, "we're here!" Goggles said not caring you just bumped into him -or did he not notice?-.

You looked at the house you both were, and you knew you guys were at Emperor's. one because no one you know has a mansion and two his fences literally had his name in gold. inside you could already see your friends inside, Rider saw you and Goggles and waved, while you and goggles went inside the house hand n hand. You got a few stares from the others, but you didn't notice, "Hi Rider!" Goggles quickly released your hand and went to pantsed rider, which he succeed. You covered your eyes while scolding Goggles, that's when you felt something wrap around your waist and felt something rest on your shoulder. You looked at your shoulder, only to see purple eyes staring at your eyes.