☁.|❝ 𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘅 M!𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I Simp for this guy so much-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

y/n: Your name

i/c: Ink colour

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Lazy Morning Routines"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You wake up from a pleasant dream by the sun shining right in your eye, You block the sun with your hand and try to move, but something stopped you. You turn your head to find your boyfriend, Rider sleeping soundly, with his arms around your waist. You try turning around to snuggle with him, but his grip only gets stronger "hmm stay.." Riders morning voice says, making you blush, you still can't get used to his voice in the morning.

"hnng Rider lemme goo.." you said trying to leave the strong arm, yet they don't budge "no your staying here with me..." Rider nuzzled his face in your neck, planting small kisses on it making you blush "ughh.." you then stop trying and look at Rider, who was looking at you too.

"What?" you bluntly said, trying to act annoyed but in reality you were dying from how Rider looks at you with his lime green orbs. Rider gets closer to your face, making your lips touch. The kiss lasted a bit, You pulled away from the kiss, a small trail of saliva on both of your lips. Rider chuckled and went back to burying his face on your neck.

You sighed and got your free hand, then went for the night stand trying to find your phone. After a bit of struggling you finally get a grip on it and check the screen, 8:34 am. "Rider you have anything today, because it's already 8:34" You said trying to get him off, yet he still didn't do anything then you heard a small 'no'. Well that was a mission failed.

A small time skip to when Rider finally had enough, he unwrapped his arms from your waist and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked at your small body, realizing you both slept without shirt, I mean you guys were hot from how it's summer. "I'll go make breakfast today" Rider said getting up and going to your guys wardrobe, which was almost a room by itself.

You finally got to sit up, stretching your back a bit and yawned. You got off the bed and went to your wardrobe, not caring if Rider was changing, in fact he was, but only to a shirt so it wasn't much. You went to your clothes, choosing what to wear on the lazy Saturday, when Strong arms went around your waist, again. You felt small kisses on your neck, making you smile and pat Riders tentacles.

"You should wear one of my shirts, you look good in them" Rider said finally stopping from attacking your neck. You nodded and went to Riders clothes, finding a black t-shirt, you put it on. Rider was already down stairs, so you went back to your bed and tidied it up, smoothing the sheets, putting the pillows in a spot, and done!

You went out your room and walked down the stairs. You look at the kitchen where Rider was, cooking something. You walked over a the kitchen island, sitting on one of the seats and watched Rider cook something, French toast.

After frying it (is it frying?) he puts two pieces on two plates, along with some strawberries and blueberries and put one plate in front of you. You thanked with and get a fork, taking a bite from it your mouth bursts with taste "this is really good" you said, taking another bite. Rider sat next to you as you ate, he looked at you smiling, he loves to see you being happy. He ruffles you tentacles a bit, making you smile a bit and still ate.

After eating, you both just hang around in the living room cuddling, something you both love to do with each other. "Is there anything we're missing as in food?" you asked while Rider massaged your i/c tentacles. He thought for a bit then shook his head. "well then we can stay inside for the rest of the day then~" you said smiling while you had your head on Riders lap.

Rider chuckled and kissed your forehead "sounds like a good idea" 

It's been a good Saturday.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Words: 766

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Umm I'm running out of ideas, so please request

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽_𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓭0

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃