☁.꒷꒦|❝ 𝗘𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗝𝗿. 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🍋❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WARNING:

Lemon

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ @OUTTANOVA ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

"Eging Jr X reader"

Sure, I'll try to do it!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Let me love you~"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I know I said that I would might color characters for the oneshot, but I found the picture above and wanted it for the oneshot-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sorry if this isn't very good-

But I got help by a friend so thank you (even tho you don't have Wattpad I'm still thanking you-).

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Eging wasn't one who talked about sex, nor seemed like a person who wanted sex. 

But oh you were wrong.

He wasn't a person who got horny instantly, yet something about today was... different. He didn't even know what got him horny, but he felt like he wanted you to be in his bed, screaming his name while he fucked you passionately. His bulge was almost visible, yet you were to busy seeing some papers for your work. 

All your work made you stressed out, and all you wanted was a stress reliever or something.

You left two arms snake around your waist, something hard pressing on your ass, you felt small kisses being left in your skin, "oh, Eging! I'm very glad to see you-" your sentence was cut short when edging roughly kissed you, the hard thing grinding on your ass. Your moan was muffled from the kiss, and edging picked you up -you turning to face him and wrapping your arms at his neck- and took you to your guys bedroom.

You open your eye's to see Eging pinning you on the bed. You then felt Edging starting to grind on your still covered womanhood, making you moan. Edging stopped kisses you and started taking off your clothes, kissing your neck then and there.

"Eging!" you moaned as his cold and rough hand touched one of your soft warm lumps on your chest. "nggh, damnit y/n..." Eging moaned and made his movements more rougher. He stopped his movements, making you whine. Eging started kissing your chest and stomach, slowly taking off your pants and panties.

"Such a good baby, just for me~" Eging said after he took off the last of your clothes, making him see your soaking flesh. He smiled and looked at your face, eyes closed and checks red, your tentacles were messy already, you looked so precious, just for him and him only.

He quickly started fiddling with his belt, taking off his pants and boxers, and covered both your naked bodies with the covers. You opened your eyes and saw Eging in front of you, smile filled with lust, the tip of his cock pressing on your slit, almost getting in.

"I'm going in baby, let me love you right now, let me show you all my love to you~"

You whimper and wrap your arms on Egings neck as he started getting in your tight walls. You both moan as he was finally inside, "nggh y/n, your so-hah, tight-" Eging huffed as he started biting your neck. You felt him get out of your tight pussy, then slamming right back in, making you scream his name as his big cock filled you. 

"Say it again baby. scream my name again" your boyfriend whispered into your ear as he fucked you passionately, just the thing he wanted to do. In your side, you felt like you were in heaven, the way Eging filled you and marked you- it was all you needed.

Edging looked at your chest while fucking you, then smiled mischievously.

"nhhG~"

 He went down and wrapped his mouth on one bud, his tongue starting to play with while one hand went to the other breast for the same treatment.

You roll your eyes, moans getting louder by the second as your whole body felt like it was on flames, Edging then switched sides and started sucking the other breast while a hand was on the one he already sucked.

The whole room felt hot, especially when the covers were only covering where you both were making love.

Eging then felt your pink walls clench around his cock, which made him groan, "Edging- I-m~" your sentence was stopped as you screamed his name again, his finger started playing with your swollen pearl, his movements started getting a bit sloppier, but he still hit your g-spot well.

"Do it baby. Cum for daddy ~"

Those words made you ride your orgasms, thighs shaking as you released. After a bit Edging got deep inside you, his warm cum filling you tight pink walls.

You both sighed and Eging flopped next to you, both covered in sweat. Edging chuckled, progressing what he just did to you. He looked at you and held you tightly, kissing your hot red cheek

"I love you, so fucking much"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Thank you for requesting!

Edit: I've been saying Eging wrong-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽_𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓭0

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃