☁.|❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗫 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗛𝗔 ❞|❒

˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ @CHOCCOMALLOW ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

A envelope blows through the wind, doing small loops sometimes,

When it rests on green clean grass,

A boy, short stops on his tracks to find it as he places his basket of cherries besides him and grabs the envelope from the ground of his garden.

He opens it, noticing it's a request.

He smiles a little, then runs to his small cozy house...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Loud music felt like it shook the whole house when the bass hit. Although y/n and Mask were in a different room, they could barely hear the blasting music that blasted in the living room.

"dear lord where's Skull and Army..." Mask sighed as he won another match with y/n, for the 18th time.

"I mean, they did say they were going out to find something. So I'm guessing Aloha's taking this time to host a party." Y/n was the 6th teammate for the s4 (might as well call it s6 due that Rider and y/n are in it. She was chosen because of an accident that happened with Aloha and Army.

So here she is now, living in the s4 house without Rider, mostly playing with Mask. Of course it took awhile for him to get used to y/n, but it didn't take as long as goggles. He would always knock on her door and ask to hang out, it's pretty chill and very nice.

With Aloha, you guys got along fast. Of course since you were the first girl in the S4, Aloha constantly kept on blocking your way, pointing out every single thing that made you 'pretty', it sure as hell was annoying, but one day I got the message you didn't want this to keep on going and actually started treating you nicely, acting like an actual gentleman and everything.

But that was about 6 months ago, things changed, and they're behavior really did change when they're around you. They both always glare at each other, they always want to be with you now, they both gift you small items and they're always touchy indoors.

Back to y/n and Mask, the girl turned her head to the clock, her eyes widening when she saw the time.

"4:58 am already, jesus..."suddenly y/n felt like yawning, rubbing her eyes softly. "man, can I sleep on your floor tonight mask? I don't wanna get up and walk to my room, probably might find some drunk couples or shit.." 

Y/n leaned her head to Masks shoulder, barely touching it as in asking if she could. If Mask didn't have on his mask and y/n had her eyes open, she could see how cyan dusted his cheeks while his sleepy looking eyes were wide.

"Wwell..." Mask couldn't think straight a his arm did it's own movements and pushed y/n's head to his shoulder softly. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Maybe I lack sleeppp, yeahh..."

He yawned loudly, then did someone unexpected. His arms slip to y/n's waist, hoisting her up to his bed with him. He softly placed y/n in his lap as he leaned on his bed frame with his pillows, his hand going up to y/n's tentacles.

Mask didn't know this feeling, this feeling of being fuzzy inside, his heart feeling so full, his mind feeling blank, and y/n to be in his arms. It felt... relaxing and fluffy.

Although Aloha also had something for y/n, he didn't mind. He even thought about being a trio... two boys, one girl, it sounds perfect for him.

Mask jolted as his door was then slammed open, y/n also moving, but sleepily. Aloha stood in the door frame, eyes on both crushes.

Aloha then smirked, tilting his visor a bit "mind if I join~?". Since Mask was feeling off and fluffy, he only nodded, scooting y/n more into his arms. Aloha smiled, he walked over to Masks bed, taking off his shoes and then crawled to where y/n and mask were.

His face was gently on y/n's chest and his arms only reached to mask's waist. Aloha inhaled y/n's clothes, finding the scent of flowers and pineapple.

How tropical. 

As the calming smell lingered and the sound of music played downstairs, both boys were starting to close their eyes, then soon started going to dream land with y/n...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BONUS!!

"I think we should take a picture, maybe even post it..."

Two boys squished a girl between them, all sound asleep like babies.

The taller purple male took out his phone, snapping at least 4 photos along with the lime green inkling.

The orange male only sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"Well hurry up, we have to wake up Aloha and let him clean all the mess that's in the living room AND kitchen... and let him check all of our guest rooms..." Army shuttered a bit, walking back to his room.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WORDS: 836

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

─𝓑𝓵𝔁𝔁𝓭𝔂_𝓝𝔁𝓼𝓮

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃