☁.꒷꒦|❝ 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘅 M!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ @Kasakii_Talks ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

The second request, thanks!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Cute Mute"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

High school au

Mute y/n

y/n shall have round glasses in this (well, kind of)

Fluff

bullying

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I drew the drawing up there

...I think I gave more love to Vintage while drawing him...

Also the drawing didn't have the other part of his ear and I felt like if I tried, I'd fail so... yeah...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/n was assigned to work with Vintage for a science project, one of the famous squids on the block- or well, school. Y/n didn't really care, so he just went on to lunch like nothing happened. 

They opened the two doors to the cafeteria, all tables looking filled, the only place y/n could have some quietness is outside. They got their lunch -along with a chocolate chip cookie they stole from the snack zone- and went outside quickly, trying to get out quickly as possible. Once getting into the back where the field was, he walked over to some benches that were next to some trees and bushes, his favorite place to sit or read.

He sat down and sighed, taking out his bento box and placing it on his lap. As he started opening the lid, he didn't notice someone watching him from the side. As he filled his spoon with some rice and almost ate it, someone swatted his bento to the ground, even swatting the spoon with it. Y/n looked up and saw the one and only, Vintage, standing in his way. He put his foot next to y/n and leaned in closer to him, almost as if trying to threaten him, "Listen, little  squirt , sense you're my partner, you're going to have to do all the work", " well that's not the point of a partner." y/n thought.