☁.꒷꒦|❝ 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘁 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hot pot"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

y/n walked in the lonely side walk, looking up at the warm coloured leaves as they fell down to their feet. Y/n smiled as the music they had blast into their ears, the good part playing.

Y/n stuffed their hands into there pockets of their pants. 

You see, y/n was invited to some friends house to eat a hot pot. Just the thought of food made y/n smile. It'll be a great thanksgiving, all their friends will be there to celebrate with them.

They wore a nice white blouse on top of a black turtle neck, some black pants and their s/g, along with a belt and some other accessories. The first three buttons of the blouse were off, showing the black turtleneck.

After walking a bit more in the cold, y/n finally arrived to their destination, the s4's house. y/n happily went up the stairs, then stopped in front of the stairs. They raised their hand and knocked 3 times. After a bit, a click and the door swung open, showing goggles on the other side.

"y/n!" goggles went in for a hug, trapping y/n in his arms. y/n chuckled and wrapped their arms around the male's waist, "hi goggles, nice outfit" for once goggles actually wore something different from his usual gear. A nice white blouse with a blue sweater vest and his normal Goggles, y/n guessed Spec's helped him out.

Goggles pulled out of the hug and intertwined arms with y/n, "come to the table now! we're about to eat in a bit!" goggles smiled. You let Goggles guide the way, letting you more inside the house. You pasted the kitchen on the way, seeing Army, omega, headphone and Bobble Hat, all doing something. Headphones looked up and met eyes with y/n, and smiled with a bit of blue on her cheeks. Y/n also smiled and waved with their free hand, then was dragged to another room. After a bit, you both finally settled in the living room, where the rest of y/n's friends where sitting and chatting.

"Y/n's here now!" goggles cheered. Many heads turned to the door frame, while others kept their eyes on the tv screen. Aloha and skull greeted y/n, while the other waved.

The inkling/octoling sat between Vintage and Mask, getting comfortable on the couch. Both boys had different outfits too, everyone did. Everyone dressed up nicely for this holiday. Looking around the room, y/n smiled as they saw everyone having fun with each other, laughing, chatting, playing, it felt like being in a family dinner.

"Y/nnn" y/n turned their head towards Mask, who reached out a controller "you want a turn?" his words were slurred, but y/n didn't mind. "Your on!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I win, again!" y/n cheered while they laughed, "awe no fair!" Gloves whined while he gave his controller to Aloha.

"Guys! Foods ready!"

Everyone stopped talking, even stopped laughing. In a second, everyone jumped up from their seats and ran to the dinner table, excited to finally feast.

Y/n, being the first one to enter the dining room, sat in the middle, where they had more access to the hot pot. Every then came flooding in, it was unbelievable that the dinner table had extra seats after everyone took one.

everything on the table looked good. The uncooked meat, the sauces that would probably be empty by the end of the feast, and the mushroom, all in one big plate (and the veggies, don't forget the veggies-). Chopsticks were to the side, for anyone who wanted to use them, while spoons and forks were next to the plates that sat in front of the inktolings.

"ohh, this smells soo good~" Aloha sighed, taking a whiff of the hot pots's soup. Headphones and the others finally came out of the kitchen, Army putting a big plate of dumplings on the table.

"Okay everyone, we can finally feast in!" Army announced, sitting right next to Aloha.

Everyone dug in, putting food to cook on the hot pot. Y/n put a dumpling on their plate, they took a bite and sighed heavenly. "This is So good!" they said smiling. Rider, who was next to the small inkling/octoling chuckled, then got one of the dumplings also, taking a bite.

Everyone laughed and had a good time. Eating away while talking about their silliest times. It was wonderful, y/n would never swap nothing for that moment.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The sun started setting, everyone sat down in the living room, all feeling like stuffed turkeys. "nghhh, that was soo good!" hachi said, half asleep. Y/n checked their watch, seeing it was pretty late, "I should get going now, I've forgotten about my fat cat" y/n said, standing up from where they sat. Vintage, who was already asleep, moved a bit, making his whole body fall down where y/n was. y/n chuckled at vintage's body laying down, but they went over to the front door.

"Thank you all for inviting me! I'll see you guys around!" y/n said, unlocking the door and opening it. "Hold it!" y/n stopped going out, and saw goggles running to them, his coat in his hands.

"Let me go with you!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Happy thanksgiving my dudes-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Words: 914

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽_𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓭0

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃