☁.|❝ 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🍋❞|❒

THE STARS KEEP ON CALLING MY NAME

REQUESTED

𝒕𝙖𝒌𝒊𝙣𝐠 𝙖 𝙨𝒊𝒑 𝝄𝙛 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝐠𝙖𝙣𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝙣𝒆 𝐠𝒍𝙖𝙨𝙨, 𝒚𝝄𝒖 𝙨𝒊𝐠𝒉𝒆𝙙 𝙨𝝄𝙛𝒕𝒍𝒚. 𝐈𝒕 𝒘𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝝄𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 day where you weren't allowed to go out, as Emperor says.

You placed the glass on the table next to your chair, still viewing the scene of the flowers flowing in the wind. Since you couldn't go out, at least you had the large back yard to view the beautiful flowers while the gardener tended each rose, along with the sun settling to let the moon rise.

You leaned your head on your arm, thinking about the unfairness you got.

"Why the hell can't I go out? Why is he out every day? At least stay with me..." As you mumbled to yourself, you didn't realize there was a person standing behind you silently. Before you could mumble further, a pair of arms wrapped around your neck.

"Good afternoon, Emperor..." With a hint of anger, you ignored how Emperor tried to get a kiss, only for you to look the other way. He frowned slightly, but kept his cool. Emperor then moved this arms away from you, suddenly placing kisses on your cheek.

"What's wrong? You're never angry" While emperor tried getting your attention, you took a sip from the wine glass, and before the red liquid could touch your lips emperor took the glass from your hands. As you kept on ignoring emperors ass, he finally snapped. "What now? What do you need now?" Emperor went up to you this time, blocking your view.

Angry, you jump up, "Why do I always have to stay inside? I wanna go out, be with friends, go out with you at least!" from surprise Emperor backed away from you. You suddenly stomp inside, furious how Emperor treated you.

Walking to your room, you flop onto your bed with a sigh. You heard Emperor walk into the door frame. He walked slowly into your room, walking to your bed. Softly he took a tentacle off your face, only for you to turn your head the other way.

"Darling what's wrong?"  Felling your bed dip besides you, an arm wrapped around your waist. "I'm sorry I forced you inside this house, I just..." Emperor stopped, trying to form words, "Don't want you to leave me..."

His last words made you perk up, you turned around to view Emperor. "What do you mean?" You looked deep into Emperors sun yellow orbs, which were filled with worry.

Emperor only sighed, looking down in guilt, "Just thought you'd find someone better than me..." You sat up next to Emperor, frowning at his words.

"I'd never leave you for someone else! You're the greatest kid I know and love!" You placed your hand on his cheek, for him to place his hand on yours while he smiled. He placed a small kiss in your palm, you could feel he was still smiling.

Suddenly a small mischievous idea came in your mind.

You slowly crawled next to Emperor, "Why don't you show me how much you love me?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝗔𝙨 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝝄𝝄𝙣 𝙨𝒉𝒊𝙣𝒆𝙙 𝝄𝒖𝒕𝙨𝒊𝙙𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝙨𝒕𝙖𝒓𝙨 𝒚𝝄𝒖 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝙙 𝒊𝙣 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝙖𝙨𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝙖𝙨 𝒚𝝄𝒖𝒓 lover pounded into you from behind, feeling his softer kisses on your hot back. Every hit would hit your  good spot, which overthrew you.

Your mind was all blank as Emperor fed you his love while he kept on pounding you. Emperor kept on biting your neck, making small bruises all over your neck and back. All the pleasure started getting to you, and you felt a knot form in your lower stomach. Emperor could feel you get to your climax, so he slightly went as fast a possible, making your climax reach faster.

Before you could do anything, stars formed in your vision, and you completely came. Trembling you fell on the covers, that is before Emperor wrapped an arm under you, pulling you up while he kept on pounding your cum-sensitive pussy.

Tired, you only moaned his name before Emperor finally pounded deeply inside of you, covering your walls with his seed. Emperor then turned around, pulling you in his embrace on the bed.

Both of you were panting and hot, your cheeks felt hot as fire.

Suddenly you felt light kisses on your shoulder, Emperor pulled the sheets on both of you, sighed softly.

"I love you..."

Deep apologies for the people who wait for uploads, I'm in a tight situation so very sorry if all uploads are ass