───☁.꒷꒦|❝ 𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ❞|❒

SHARK BYTES

# ;; PLACE- OCTO EXPANSION
FEATURING- RIDER
REQUESTED

╰─➤After almost getting blended alive, you've decided to travel with Hachi and team blue, to find Nana, the missing agent.

╰─➤ A few fights along the way, you've all reached an elevator.

╰─➤ But before your eyes, everyone has been kicked off! Leaving you to ride the platform.

╰─➤In a second you find another platform in the air, a familiar face was on top, while Captain cuddle-fish was trapped with a rope.

╰─➤When you tried to yell at Rider, he instantly attacked you with a splash down, startling you.With him now on the platform, you saw a neon green substance on his eye.

╰─➤By tar tar himself, he told you of his plan, us Rider in order to kill you and the rest (who were safely down).

╰─➤ With rage, you took out your weapon And fought with no hesitation.

╰─➤ Although Rider had infinite specials, you managed to fill your special

╰─➤When used, you did enough damage to take a lot of the goo, but not enough for Rider to return.

╰─➤ With more running and dodging, you fell to the ground, scrapping your face.

╰─➤No time for crying, you were at the brim of dying to a good friend.

╰─➤Thankfully, you filled your special, and with one blow, the goo was gone. Once Rider fell to the ground, you instantly ran to him in worry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

╰─➤After the last fight, you were brought home with Rider, who still felt sick from the goo.

╰─➤ Being a good friend, you wanted to help Rider recover, so you let him stay for awhile.

╰─➤ First thing was to help him shower, and no, you did NOT go in with him, you just started the water and helped him wash his face - for some reason he felt as if his head was numb, so he couldn't really tell where he was washing.

╰─➤ When it was your turn to wash, he was surprisingly kind enough to help you wash your hair, strange.

╰─➤ After washing, you helped him eat, telling him to chew softly, once in awhile he had to spit out his food on order to see if he bit his tongue off, thankfully you were patient.

╰─➤ Now it was time to rest. Since you lived alone, you only had one bed, but you let him sleep in it.

╰─➤ But before you left, Rider pleaded for you to sleep with him, with his whole face cover in a lime hue. Of course, you didn't decline.

╰─➤Before you went to sleep, you felt a soft kiss on your forehead, then a pair of arms wrap around your waist.