☁.|❝ 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗙-𝗥𝗜𝗠 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ @SUZZUK ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

A request.

ah, finally!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"ROSES"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/n walked through the elegant park, many flowers were blooming, it was beautiful.

But the flowers weren't why y/n was here, she was only taking a short cut to half-rims house.

She took her camera with her, finally getting some film for it.

She tug through her bag and took out her camera. She pointed it at the red roses and adjusted it.

With one click y/n got a picture, she took it off the top of the camera smiling, though she had to wait a bit for the picture to see.

She started walking again, the picture in hand, she'll most likely give the pretty picture to her love.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Y/n stood in front of the door, knocking two times. She then heard footsteps running towards the door from inside. The door then swung open, revealing Gloves.

"Ah, y/n! Half-rim's in his room" Gloves winked at y/n, then made space for her to enter.

Y/n said a quick thank you, then headed to Half-rims room.

The girl stopped at half-rims door, then knocked softly.

"Coming..."

Half-rim opened the door and saw y/n, smiling softly, she still held onto the picture she took.

Half-rims eyes softened, he then stepped closer to y/n and kissed her gently on the lips. Y/n blushed from the affection, she wanted more.

Half-rim carried y/n into his room, closing the door and locking it with one hand.

He placed y/n gently onto his bed in the middle, then towered the girl. He took off his glasses, putting them on the night stand, then looked at y/n.

Y/n smiled softly. She loves to to see Half-rims without his glasses, he looked quite handsome without them. He was a quite poker faced kid, but when he sees y/n, he cant help but smile softly.

He kissed y/n on the lips, gently and tenderly. After pulling away, his face went down a bit, confusing y/n.

He rested his head on y/n's chest, her chest being like a pillow to Half-rims.

Half-rim kissed the middle of y/n's clothed chest, then got comfortable. Y/n's cheeks flushed with red. She put a hand on half-rims hair, lightly playing with his tentacle.

Y/n smiled as half-rims head bounced when she breathed, when she giggled, his head bounced faster, it was quite funny to y/n, she couldn't help but fully laugh, disrupting half-rims peace on y/n's soft chest. He sat up and pressed his back to the bed frame, putting y/n in his lap.

He lead y/n's head towards the crook of his neck and held y/n, planting kisses across her face.

Y/n giggled, the kisses tickled a bit.

Both lovers stayed on the bed, loving the affection they both got.

Due to Half-rims warmth, y/n's eyes grew heavy. She tried to stay awake, but her eye lids closed.

The last thing y/n remembered was half-rim planting a kiss on her forehead and he said,

"I love you, darling"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BONUS!

Half-rim smiled as y/n was asleep in his arms.

He then noticed the small paper in y/ns hand. Half-rim carefully reached over to her hand, trying not to wake her up.

Once He got a grip on the paper, he pulled it and took a look.

It was a small picture of red, beautiful roses. Half of the picture was roses, while the other was a nice landscape, it was gorgeous.

Half-rim smiled, and looked at y/n, pecking her lips softly.

"How adorable..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WORDS:640

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓑𝓵𝔁𝔁𝓭𝔂_𝓝𝔁𝓼𝓮

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃