❝ [ 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝘅 𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 ] ¡! ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I made the drawing colorful, but no I didn't make the whole drawing

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Slanted letters = passed

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Late Night Dancing"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Greetings, again

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Finally unlocking his apartment, Rider got inside quickly and unlocked the door. He sighed and put his dynamo on it's usual spot. It's been a pretty stressed out day. He lazily got into his room to change to a large hoodie, once taking off his black inky rider, and getting the large lime hoodie, just having his shorts on. He was about to go out to his living room to watch the tv when his phone started ringing "what now..." he grumbled as he got his phone from his night stand, noticing Emperor was calling him.

He picked up the phone and put it next to his ear "Hello...?" Rider said while going to the door "Hey riri~" Emperor's voice was heard from the other side "I was wondering if I could come over, just to be with my precious baby~" Emperor said, making Rider blush a bit. "fine, but were not going to do much" Rider answered trying to hide his blush even when there was no one but himself in the living room. "alright then, I'll be there in a bit, bye~" Emperor said then hung up.

Rider sighed and sat on one of his couches, he took the blanket he kept on the couch and put it around him. He sighed again and started spacing out. He thought about how Emperor was the first to do a move, and it started growing from then.

'Rider walked over to Coral Park, the location Emperor told him to go to, once inside, he saw Emperor sitting down on a bench. That that he and Emperor were just talking, until comfortable silence was heard. 

That's when Emperor confessed first.

His thoughts were interrupted when the door bell rang, he forgot Emperor was coming. He took off the blanket and went over to the front door, He opened it to see Emperor with a grey turtle neck sweater, something Rider wouldn't think Emperor would wear, oh and he had a backpack slung on his shoulder. "Hey" Rider calmly said then opening the door a bit more so Emperor could come in. "Hey baby, you look tired" Emperor said getting close to Rider, "just had a stressing day, nothing much" Rider said as Emperor put a hand on his cheek, then a peck on the other cheek. Rider grumbled from the affection, but didn't pull away.