☁.꒷꒦|❝ 𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗵𝗮 𝘅 F!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ @Kasakii_Talks ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

The last request you requested, here it is!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"My Sweet Y/n"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Angst

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The poor girl sighed as she scrolled through Aloha's Insta, he had another party and never invited y/n, for the fifth time. She frowned as she stopped on one particular photo, Aloha and his 34th girlfriend, both sitting on stools while the background was filled with colors and inklings. The whore next to aloha was kissing his cheek, the cheek that has been kissed many times by other whores like her, Hell, you could literally see her skirt was so tight and short, must have been a pain to put on.

Y/n tossed her phone across her room, watching it hit a wall which was filled with boxes. She was moving now, a fresh start for her, something she's been wanting for awhile now. Y/n sighed and stretched in her wooden chair, just sitting in the middle of her used-to-be living room.

She stood up and walked over to get her phone from the floor. She turned it around, only to see a message, from her best friend, Emperor.

Emperor

>Hope I can still see you today before your train leaves<

9:42 am

Y/n smiled, her best friend since birth was the only one who cared for her. She texted back quickly, then went to the camera and check herself. an oversized f/c sweater and some black pants looked fine on her. She quickly looked back to her boxed up living room, having all of her belongings in each box, she was ready to go now with her best friend, for the last time.

She got all her things and went out, her s/g hitting the concrete floor. Once coming to Inkopolis Square, her smile was gone in a second. She saw Aloha, sitting on a bench with the girl from yesterday was sitting in his lap, her skirt small like yesterdays. The girl had a face so painted with makeup, one swipe with a towel and all her makeup will probably get messed up.

"Y/n!" y/n looked around, trying to find who called her. She felt something wrap around her waist, then something rest on her shoulder. "Hey Emperor!" y/n smiled, she felt happy her friend was here, yet she felt sad for leaving him. "So, hows Gloves?" y/n smirked, while Emperors cheeks flushed a yellow color.