☁.|❝ 𝗚𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘅𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘅𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Greetings

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Shatters of Glass"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

Blood

cuts

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You silently curse as you see the big puddle of juice and glass, and you being clumsy got a big shard of glass inside your hands, along with small ones. You shut your eyes as you try not to cry from the stinging pain from both hands, yet small tears started to fall, and you heard two footsteps from the stairs. You peer over to the stairs, seeing 2 green eyes and 2 blue eyes, both filled with worry and confusion.

"Y/n! Are you okay!?" Goggles asked, He quickly came running with Rider next to him. "I-I'm fine, but the glass slipped a-and some glass got in my hand!" your eyes where already pouring out tears at this point from the pain. Rider quickly went to your side hugging you, trying to comfort you. "come on both of you, y/n, I'm going to take off the glass on your hand baby" Rider carefully carried you bridal style, then sped walked over to the stairs and over to the up stairs bathroom, Goggle's following from behind.

Sitting you down on the counter of the bathroom, Rider opened one of the cabinets and started getting out things, rubbing alcohol, tweezers, and cotton pads. You got a bit scared when the alcohol came out, you shifted uncomfortably and started tearing up more. Goggles saw your behavior and tried calming you down.

"Don't worry y/n! Everything will be alright at the end!" Goggles intertwined his hand with yours, then kissed your cheek in assurance. You giggled then felt a rough and big hand on your injured hand. You looked to the side and see Riders hand under yours, examining the cuts and pieces of glass in your hand. You whimper as you felt like some shards started digging deeper into your hand. Goggle swiftly forced your face to his and forcefully kissed you, the action surprised you.

Rider quickly got the tweezers and pulled one of the large glass shards, making you whimper in the forceful kiss in pain, tears already wanting to fall. Goggles pulled away from the kiss, smiling and blushing, "It's okay y/n, you'll be okay with me and Riri!", "Don't call me that".

You wince when Rider pulled another shard of glass unexpectedly, yet it wasn't as painful as the first one.

One by one, Rider pulled out the glass shards, and each one started to hurt less. You smile once Rider gets to final glass off of your bruised and bloody hand. Rider popped off the alcohol cap off and poured some in a cotton pad. You sweat dropped and shield your hand with your other one, tears starting to come out again. Rider frowned and tried grabbing your injured hand, but you wouldn't budge.

"Tch, dammit y/n. Stop being a brat" Rider grumbled and tried another time, yet you wouldn't let him. Rider quickly grabbed your face and kissed you roughly. You yelp in the kiss as you felt a stinging pain on your hand, Goggles had a cotton pad with alcohol on it. So it was a trap!

After goggles disinfected your hand, he started bandaging it carefully -something that seems like he can't do yet he can-, while Rider kissed your shiny tear face. "Don't cry y/n, it hurts us to see you like this..." Rider put his forehead on yours, you sniffled and giggled a bit. "...annddd, Done!"  Goggles cheery voice interrupted the small 'thing' Rider was doing. You both see the bandage Goggles did, and surprisingly it was good! You smiled you looked at both your boyfriends, "thank you!".

Rider and Goggles smile and kiss both your cheeks lovingly,

"We love you too, y/n"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Words: 750

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AHHHH RIDER MY BELOVED-

yes, I made it and this one too

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I simp for these two, they're both cute-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Let me check my chest, my breath right quick (ha)

He ain't never seen it in a dress like this (ah)

He ain't never even been impressed like this"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽_𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓭0

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃