☁.|❝ 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗙-𝗥𝗜𝗠 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

FUNKYTOWN

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

REQUESTED━━━ suzzuk

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

For answers I put all the requests I got and put them into a wheel, so the next random request is an Ocho x reader.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hurray!

You've just been invited to a team!

Not just any team, Glove's team!

Although you won't stay for long, since straps is injured, she'll be back in the team in 3 to 4 months. But look at the bright side, you're on a really good team for awhile.

So back in inkopolis square, you're sitting at one of Crusty Seans tables, waiting to meet the team.

They were already a bit late, just late by 30 minutes.

You check your phone for the fifth time, just to see if they left a message or anything.

Still, nothing...

Sighing, you look at the food truck, wondering if you should get a drink or not.

It wouldn't hurt to get a drink while you wait...

"Are you y/n...?"

A shriek left your lips, you turned around to find a tall male with half-rim glasses, his ink colour was a neon green while he wore a white and pink striped shirt.

"ahh, Sorry, yes I am y/n!" you pointed at the chair next to you, signaling the boy to sit with you. With no words, he sat next to you, his chair facing you.

"I'm half-rim, a teammate of Gloves, I heard you're the replacement for straps." The way of saying 'replacement kind of deflated your excitement, but you tried not showing it.

"Well, yeah i'll be in your team for a bit..." You tried smiling at half-rim, but he still kept his stoic face.

Ah, well this is awkward...

While he looked at you, you just prayed for the silence to be cut. You couldn't even see if he was looking at you or not due to his glasses.

"So... where is Glove's and Clips-" Their train is running really late, something was on the tracks, they'll be here any minute by now though"