☁.|❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗫 OCTO!𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 💙 ❞|❒

THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT- THE SMITHS

REQUESTED 

@maskitforlife

In the beginning of time, you were forced to stay underground, always thought the same thing,

"Inklings are the enemies, and the light is never a good sign"

Throughout your childhood you were chosen to fight for the octolings , "saving" them from the inklings. There was two particular inklings that stood out. They took your guys light and took it back to their territory, which was fair, you guys stole it from them.

You were only 14, but at that moment, you heard a heavenly melody. The Octavian's called it the inkling music (something terrible) but that day you heard the melody, you started to see things more clearly.

The light they called the sun was up in the 'blue sky' and that melody was from  the squid sisters, who turns out to be agent 1 and 2. Of course the worst part was you didn't fit in. You didn't have the same hairstyle was the other Octarian's, and the fact you wanted to learn more about the inklings made your reputation worse. You were a great fighter, one of the best, but after everyone found out you wanted to learn more about the inklings, everyone left you.

It was bad to a point where you decided to leave, go off and explore the rest of the world. But one day while wondering you heard the heavenly melody again, but it was a trap. A boy with lime green tentacles held a dynamo, he looked angry to see you, and all the sudden he jumped off the platform to destroy you.

Dodging the splashdown, you moved frantically to dodges his attacks.it was a bit easy since he was holding a heavy weapon, but it was difficult dodging such big attacks of ink. But while you battled, someone watched you both. Before you could use your splashdown, someone attacked both you and the agent, the darkness swallowing everything, and your whole world turned black. Your memories were gone, you couldn't even remember your name, nor where you were from.

The only thing that stuck to you was a heavenly melody, that made you wanna dance around with someone. Someone...special...

The next thing that happened was you woke up in a strange dark place, some old guy right in front of you screaming about something you couldn't understand, but that the place you were in was a subway station. You were then called "agent 8", it sounded  familiar

The next few months were the same, fighting to get to "the promised land", finding strange things and collecting them to be what would take you to the promised land (as the phone said).