❝ [ 𝗚𝗼𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝘅 𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 ] ¡! ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

{ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ}

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 Small snow flakes fall to the ground, there was a goggles happily playing with his friends.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

My first ever oneshot wow!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(goggles~pov)

Today snowed pretty heavy, so me and my friends decided to go play in the snow in Inkopark (idk I just make it up) due that almost all out-side stages were covered in snow, and it was still snowing, so it would be hard to clean up all that snow,It doesn't matter, we have snow to play with! Once we got to the park, all you could see was a white blanket of snow, small inklings and octolings with there parents. Even Team Emperor was playing outside, who knew they took breaks. I then felt a sting on my cheek of something soft, but so cold, I check to see what it is, and then another thing hit me just like the other one. I look up to see Bobbles chucking a snow ball at me.

Luckily I dodged that hit and started grabbing some snow and compacted it to make a snow ball, and threw it at bobbles, but threw terribly, and landed on specs glasses, "HEY" he yelled as he tried to get the snow off his glasses as headphones was laughing her ass off. 

"I'll get you Bobbles!" I yelled at Bobble hat as she was making a small snow wall to protect herself.

"You'll never get me!" bobbles said while smiling as she runs to hide in the fort of snow she made. I run to her fort but only to slip and fall, but I never touched the cold ground, I look up to see Rider holding me, his.

"GAAHH- I mean Rider! Hi! W-What are you doing out here?!?" I could feel my cheeks starting to burn due to Rider holding me. "I was just on a walk when I saw you almost fall" he said as if nothing happened, but I could see a bit of lime color tinned on his cheeks. As I got up Rider was still holding my hand. " R-Rider, you c-can let g-go now." He then let's go which was kinda sad. "Don't fall again, idiot", "haha! I won't!" I said with my childish smile. "Huh, who knew he told breaks from training too!" I thought to myself.

 "Say rider, wanna play with us?" I asked. He looks at me, gets closer to my face to where I could feel his hot breath on my cheek, and kisses my cheek."Ieounspsdkmi. dID RIDER JUST KISS ME???" I thought as my cheeks started to flare up with blue blush. " I'll pass, but we could go out later." he said as he passed a small paper to me. He then leaves me and the others confused, "WHAT DID HE GIVE YOU?!?!? LEMME SEE THAT" Bobble hat said as she walked to me and tries to get the piece of paper Rider gave me, only to fail. "Bobbles! Let Gog's have his privacy!" Headphones said as she goes to where I was fighting with Bobbles for the paper, with specs behind her trying to make bobbles stop fighting me! 

Once she stopped fighting me I opened the paper to find an address and a note,

Could we maybe hang out sometime?

*** *** ***

Rider

I'm so in love with him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I TRIED TO! ITS MY FIRST BOOK!! IF IT SUCKS WELL I'M SORRY.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Silent_Kidd0

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃