☁.꒷꒦|❝ 𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗵𝗮 𝘅 F!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿🍋 ❞|❒

LOVER'S ROCK

;;REQUESTED

TO LIVE WITH A PARTY ANIMAL WASN'T THE WORST, BUT ITS HAD ITS times where you regret living in the same house. Like right now, Your running around the house, trying to shut the fire alarms while Aloha tried downing the fire he caused in the kitchen.

Normal Tuesday, am I right?

Fanning the fire alarm with a towel, it stops ringing through the house, thank fuck.

"Y/N !! WHAT DO I DO?!" Alohas screams bounces through the house, lines of cursing follow. 

Sighing, you run down the hall, stopping once you see the kitchen. In the stove, Aloha kept flapping a towel around the burning pan, which (apparently) has eggs. Yes, he burnt eggs. You looked around the kitchen, then brought a lid and slammed it to the pan. For a few seconds the fire kept going inside the pan, but it settled after a bit.

Aloha giggled, taking off his cap and fanning himself with it, "I did SO much today" you glared at the male, hitting his head with another pan.

"YOU MORON !!"

After the "small" incident, you banned Aloha from the kitchen for a good time (two years). Sadly, the smell of smoke stayed, by now it was already afternoon, and you both haven't talked since you lectured him.

So here you were, on your white couch, with a box of pocky, sitting in the hot afternoon. Tunes blasted in Aloha's room, he's probably mad, you thought. Taking a breath, you inhale the smell of pineapple and smoke. How the hell is the pineapple smell stronger than the smoke, who knows.

While you kept on examining your living room out of pure boredom, Aloha finally walked out his tropical room. walking down the stairs, he saw you spacing out on the couch. With a devious smirk, he ran and jumped up, jumping right next to you which made you shriek in surprise.

"What the hell!" Aloha laughed at the girls expression, sitting on the couch properly. "jeez y/n, you're so easy to scare!"The boy laughed before sighing, "Say, let's talk!" Glaring at the male, y/n dusted off her shirt.

They huffed, "as if! You were going to burnt the house down just two hours ago!" Aloha copied their expression, "Oh come on! Look, at least it didnt spread! otherwise you and I would be burnt squids!" Aloha snickered at his joke, "two love birds burnt to death, that sounds romantic~!" he added, tipping his visor.

y/n shot a glance at him before slapping his head for a second time.

"This relationship would be as bad as the fire, all chaotic and a living hell!" Aloha's cheeks reddened, he crossed his arms.

"Say n/n, you ever had sex?" the question startled y/n, she even flinched. Coughing softly, y/n questioned why, "well, cuz when you do, your body feels hot and warm, but in a good way because you-" Y/n stopped him there, telling him multiple times that she's never had 'it'.

Aloha gasped, raising his hand to his mouth "your still... a VIRGIN?" The question made y/n concerned, "now what the hell are you trying to say?" Alohas eyes widened. He waved this hands in the air saying he never did it either. The more he talked, the more it confused y/n. She put a hand in front of Aloha,"thats enough, I think i'll be going to sleep..."

Before y/n could stand up, aloha threw himself on her, landing on her lap, "no,no! You're not understanding!" he whined, hugging y/n's waist and kissing her belly. "y/n, I wanna have that experience with you !"

His words made y/n's jaw drop. He really just confessed he wanted his first time with y/n. He even said it with no problem. Even though you guys arent dating, but just roommates.

 What the hell. 

Y/n's cheeks suddenly exploded with blush, the only thing she muttered out was a low 'oh'.

The room then became quiet, scaring Aloha, "I mean! You dont have to, I'm sorry I brought this up- maybe it was a bad idea-" Placing a finger on his lips, y/n shut him up quickly.

With a red face, y/n proposed, "at least do it in the bedroom..."

.

.

.

.

It wasn't long after y/n's pants were off, Aloha between her thighs. Breathing heavily, y/n groaned as she felt Alohas breath on her heat. Aloha looked up at y/n, those hot pink eyes were going to be the death of her. Y/n whined softly, touching the soft blankets that surrounded her to make it feel like she was on a cloud.

Aloha giggled, finally going down to y/n's heat. y/n moaned loudly, surprised as alohas tongue pleasured her. Aloha chuckled Inside her, taking all her juices. Very minute of it felt like heaven, although it was Aloha's first, he sure made it feel like he was an expert.

Few minutes pas by, there was a building feeling in y/n's stomach which she didn't understand. eventually she started shifting more, making alohas grip on her thighs tighter.

Before she could hold the feeling, aloha moved his tongue up, rolling y/n's pearl then sucking hard on it. From his movements y/n moaned loudly, letting the knot in her stomach collapse. Aloha kept eating her out, taking all her juices before sucking her pearl for the last time.

Y/n sighed calmly, cheeks red and panting. Aloha giggled, his cheeks red as hers.

"NOW THAT WASN'T BAD !"

;;EDITOR  !!  - @Cami-chan737