☁.꒷꒦|❝ 𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗫 𝗙!𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ❞|❒

LEG WARMERS

Being in school was a pain. every day was getting out of bed and walking for ten minutes just to get baby sat by adults who didn't even want to be there, but it's all for the money.

Thankfully you had an amazing friend that sat right to you, which meant school would be less boring.

If only her sickness would leave her system.

SO anyways, there you were, sitting on the stupid plastic chair for a small desk. On the desk was your notebook, which 89 percent was doodles. You sighed heavily while the teacher talked away.

Few minutes later your prayers have been answered, and the bell rung from the hallways, signaling it was time for your lunch. Instantly the class went into motion. Bringing their belongings into their bags while talking away, good thing the teachers don't dismiss you, the bell does.

You hurried your way out, walking fast to not get caught in the traffic of teenagers. Finding your locker, you fiddle with your lock and open it, shoving your belongings except your delicious lunch.

You sigh happily and walk away from your locker after closing it. Walking along the walls, you pass an abandoned classroom. What stopped you from walking to the cafeteria was the sound of whimpers and whispers inside the classroom.

You try viewing inside from the window on the door, but it was covered with blinds from the other side. You tilt your head, there were more crys and voices inside.Slowly you turn the doorknob and slightly push the door open.

Inside was dark, the only light source was from the dusty windows that provided light from the sun outside. You only peaked inside, finding a girl with hot pink tentacles get circled by boys.

The boys laughed loudly, one of them was holding some type of clothing, laughing while he held them high in the air. At first you thought they were undergarments, but a closer look at them, they were leg warmers.

Accidentally you opened the door a little more, and the door squeaked loudly, now all eyes were on you.

...Well that's embarrassing.

You coughed loudly and pointed at the boy with the leg warmers, "Give that back to her and get lost!"

He only laughed, his little crew joining him. "Did you know this freak isnt a girl?" The boy threw the leg warmers towards the girl, slapping her with them. You raised your brow in confusion, "Oh, well Metry here, is a boy!" adding to his words, the boy slid to the side while pointing to Metry.

It only took you a few seconds for the information to progress in your head, before you only frowned, "What about it?"

The male's sarcastic smile faltered, so did his posture. "It means he's not a real girl, he's a guy!" He stomped his foot on the ground, then suddenly started walking towards the door, "Come on guys, let's leave this place now" he signaled his crew to follow him.

Now it was you and Metry, who was still on the ground. Peering in front of Metry, you saw that her leg warmers were still on the ground. Slowly you walked up  to Metry and grabbed her leg warmers from the ground. You then crouched in front of her and held out the warmers, at the same time bringing a kind smile on your face.

Metry viewed you with her pink orbs, almost as if amazed. Suddenly your world turned, you felt your back on the floor while someone rested in front of you with their arms around your neck.

"Thank you thank you thank you! What's your name darling? You're SO kind!" Metry loosened her grip on your neck and smiled. "My bad, I'm just so happy someone came to help me" Metry climbed off you before helping you get up, which wasn't such a hassle.

"It's fine, I'm glad you're okay!" You gave Metry a closed eye smile while you brushed your tentacles, "I'm y/n, just a sophomore" taking your things from the ground, you rose your hand up to Metry, who only looked at your hand in confusion.

"It's lunch time silly, come sit with me!"