❝ [ 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘅 𝗦𝗸𝘂𝗹𝗹 ] ¡! ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ @Some_Squid ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

Another request, thank you very much!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's time for Skull to tell Mask his feelings. how will this go...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

~Skulls pov~

All the S4 and me were in a meeting. Great, as I was getting a lollipop I couldn't help but to look at mask and wonder how he looks without his mask, but he still looks cute with it as he was playing on his nintendo. "someones starring at there crush~" Aloha said as he plays with his cup from the Crust Bucket.

"Fuck off" I told him. "Awe c'mon~ admit it, your gay for Mask arent you~?" Aloha said as he puts his arm around my neck. "ugh, fine. I maybe I do like Mask...". "I ship it! Oh Mask~ guess who-" I immediately put my hand over his mouth. "Don't you DARE tell him." "Then who will? you need to know if he has feeling for you!" aloha whispered to me. "I'll do it my self then." I told him as I went to talk to Mask.

~Masks pov~

I can't lie, but I really liked Skull for awhile now. ever sense we met I felt something for him. He probably doesn't like me though, because i'm a freak without my mask off.

"Mask could I talk to you..?" I looked up to see who it was and it was him,skull. I blushed hehind my Mask. "suuureee" I told him " Wwwwhat do you needdd?" 

"lets go to my house for more privacy..." he said.

~time skip brought to you by my smarter brain cell~

Once we were in his house he told me to go sit on the couch, I went to go sit on the couch with Skull he then started talking.

"so about the thing..." he said "I actuly have feeling for you..." he murmured the last words and I could still hear what he said. I-it's o-okay if you don't like me back I-" I then hugged him and told him -"well I don't"- jk he actually said " I actuuually do have feeeeling for you tooo.." I said as I take off my Mask and his bandana to kiss him. The kiss was sweet like candy once I stopped the kiss to look at him an oh god he's so HoT, and it made me blush a dark cyan. 

~Skulls pov~

He kissed me AND took off his mask. he's so fricken cute without it " you should take your mask off more often, your face is cute~" I told him which made him more flustered, that made him super cute. I chuckled and nuzzled into his neck.

" I love you mask"

"I loove yoou too"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

gahh to cute for my black (af) heart. hope you enjoyed :D. also go follow Some_Squid and OctoWoomy_  they are the best :D

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Silent_Kiddo

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃