☁.|❝ 𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗢 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ELEPHANT - TAME IMPALA

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

REQUESTED- 

https://www.tiktok.com/@olivezekko/video/7181589403343572266 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Another day, another day wandering in the desert for treasure, real treasure, like gold or silver.

With a Golden dynamo on your back and a black visor to protect you from the heat, you used your special small fry to dig up under the hot sand, thankfully it doesn't burn the little baby. Along your trip, you suddenly see something from far. You thought  you were just thirsty, so you took your water and drank it.

But the skyscraper didn't move, it stayed.

It didn't hurt to stop by.

Taking small fry and the bag of gold you've found, you went on your motorcycle, putting on some goggles and a scarf so the sand doesn't scratch your smooth face.

Off you were to the city, you wonder who you'll find.

.

.

.

Entering the city, you see a sign that says "WELCOME TO SPLATSVILLE" with bold and colourful letters, how interesting.

Riding around, the place was packed with many inklings and octolings, very different from your town. You guessed you entered the main part of the city, because all of the sudden there were many inktolings scattered around, making a circle...?

You parked your motor in a safe spot, then hopped off, taking your bag of gold and your dynamo on your back just in case. you took off the hood you had too, only having now a sleeveless turtleneck with some baggy pants and your visor (all black, all emo).You told your small fry to take care of the motorcycles, which it only made a gurgling sound.

You headed to the circle of people, wanting to see what was going on. But it was too crowded, it was like a brick wall. You had to think of another way. You saw a street lamp, and decided to climb it. 

jumping up and using your legs, your dynamo was the only thing that weighed you down, but you could see at last.

There was a chocolate skin octoling with blue long tentacles with red headphones yelling at an inkling girl with short red and yellow hair, whom was giving the octoling a mean glare. Behind the girl was a golden dynamo that had a black sticker on it, with some blue inkling guy trying to take it off.