☁.|❝ 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[A/n] ⌒⌒

fluff

Kind of took me a bit due that I didn't know how to do Mask's oneshot :d

Give me fucking request's >:d

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"cuddle bug"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[ Request by: @Kasakii_Talks ] ⌒⌒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You grab some tissue boxes and place them in your shopping basket, something for your sick boyfriend.

As you went over to the other isle, you get a phone call. You quickly accept the call and the first thing you hear is a sneeze "y/nnn..." your boyfriends voice was heard on the other end "hiya bubba, I'm at the store, I already got you tissues" you said as you checked out the isle, stopping at the toilet rolls. "okayy, I just want you too gett homee noww" Mask slurred as you heard some ruffling in the background.

"ohh are you back home?" you said, Mask wouldn't be home until 2 hour later, so you thought you'd have enough time to go to the store, "yeah, meetttting was cut shortttt..." He said as some more shuffling was happening. You quickly went over to the cashiers, telling Mask you'd be home in a bit, him answering by tell you he had something for you.

You quickly paid for the tissues and the other stuff, then quickly went to the parking lot, trying to remember where the fuck you parked your car. few minutes go by and you finally find it. starting the car and reversing it, Mask calls you, again.

"Hiya bubba, sorry I'm taking a bit. I just didn't know where I parked my car..." you muttered the last part "It'sss finee, just get back home safeelyyy..." Mask said sighing at the end. You both say your byes and you drive peacefully (well kind of). "dammit hurry up.." you muttered as you stopped at a red light, you thought of just driving it, but you wouldn't want to get caught and make a fool out of yourself....

Finally parking in your house's garage, you get out with your bags and lock your car, then go up your stairs and fumble with your keys, trying to find the right one. I'm guessing Mask heard your trouble with the door, because suddenly the door opened, revealing a Mask with a maroon colored t-shirt. "oh! Hi bubba!" you said in embarrassment, a small blush came across your face.

Mask didn't say anything, other than to pull you into your guy's house and lock the door. He then took you to your guys room, you asking questions and still having your bags from target. "B-bubba what's wrong-" You were cut off by Mask kissing you tenderly, the bags on your hands drop to the ground as you put your arms around mask's neck, his arms going around your waist.

The second you open your eyes you realized Mask pinned you on your bed. He then stopped the kiss for breath, and started going for your neck, where he only pressed small kisses. You smile as he gave you more love.

He then stopped and looked at you while laying on your chest, you look at him and smile, with a small blush forming across your cheeks. He smiled and rest his head on your chest, so basically you were stuck until Mask said you could go.

You laid down, your head hitting the pillows and you played with Masks tentacles. Mask cuddled a bit more in your chest, and you giggled a bit "you aren't like this usually.." you told Mask "I don't knowww, I just feel likeee beeingg moree with youuuu..." Mask said, his voice muffled due that he stuffed his face in your chest. You feel mask remove his face from your chest and see him look at your eyes, his beautiful yet tired looking cyan ones looking into yours. 

he got closer to you and gave you a passionate kiss. You smiled in the kiss and kiss back, putting your arms around his neck. You both separate and look at each other again, you kiss his cheek and lean your forehead with his.

"I love you!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

idk bout you guys but this gives me Vintage vibes...

Hair and everything

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Words: 764

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽_𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓭0