☁.|❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗫 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗛𝗔🍋 ❞|❒

PARTY GONE WRONG

RESQUESTED

Living with three other boys wasn't so easy for Mask, especially since he loathes people.

Every night felt like hell. He'd hear loud music from the living room that Aloha would put for his parties. The worst part was  a guest room was right next to Mask's, meaning he could hear many couples or drunkies having their own party. 

It was annoying for sure, but Mask couldn't do anything, nor could the others.

One night was different, Mask couldn't take it anymore. Although he's confronted aloha about this bullshit, he would never listen to mask, so Mask so going to give him something else, so maybe he can finally have some piece and quiet.

Mask waited for Army and skull to go out, and now it was him and Aloha in the house. 

After beating kids in an online game, Mask quickly shut his game off and sped to Alohas room, having his mask off this time.

Not giving a knock, Mask slammed the door, surprising Aloha. 

"What the HELL is wrong with YOU?!' Aloha tried to get out of his bed, but Mask went in his bed with him.

Mask pulled Aloha down with him, then went on top. Without warning, Mask pulled Aloha's shirt, getting a yell out of him.

Aloha then got a fit full of Mask's shirt, "What the fuck are you tryna do?? " Aloha was about to kick Mask, but Mask pulled him into a kiss.

"God I'm sickk and tireeddd of yourrr bullshitt. I wasss hoping thisss wouldd stopp your partiesss..." Mask held Aloha from his shoulders. Aloha only stared at Mask, then tilted his visor a bit.

"Well then, i'll let you continue undressing me~" Aloha then laid back on his bed, shaking his hips lightly to signaling Mask to go on.

Mask rolled his eyes, as he kept on taking off Aloha's shorts.

finally pulling off his boxers, Mask was met with Aloha's cock. he wrapped his hand around aloha's shafted, receiving a groan from Aloha.

Suddenly Mask started pumping his shaft, getting more groans from the pink male. After awhile Mask moved his face closer to the shaft, giving the tip a few licks of aloha's pre-cum. He then placed the tip in his mouth, sending pleasure through Aloha.

Aloha moaned, grabbing Mask's cyan tentacles and forcing his head lower. Mask had almost the whole thing in his mouth, before he finally moved away. Aloha whined from losing friction, but then felt his legs being lifted.

Mask forced his legs to wrap around his waist, before starting to fiddle with his pants. He only opened the buttons, releasing his shaft. With one motion Mask was deep inside, no prep or warning.

Aloha yelled, then the yell turned into a moan. His whole body felt hot now. For Mask, he kept his groans by biting his lower lip, feeling Aloha squeeze his shaft. 

After a while, Mask finally slipped out, only to return back in. He repeated his movements, each time was faster. Both boys were groaning and moaning, while they both sunk into their deep pleasure.

Although Aloha always thought of being a top, he loved how Mask rammed his ass. As Mask sped up, Aloha wrapped his arms around Mask's neck, nuzzled into his neck while yelling his name.

After a good amount of time, Aloha felt like coming now.

Mask could also feel Aloha wanting to come, so he sped up a bit more. Aloha's groans grew louder, before he finally came onto Mask's chest. At the same time, Mask pulled out of Aloha, coming on Aloha's stomach.

At last, the house was quiet, the only sound there was was huffs and whines from aloha.

Mask lifted himself from Aloha's bed, zipping back his boxers and pants. Confused, aloha rolled to his side, "where are you going~?" Mask only glanced at Aloha, before going towards the door.

"Back to my room, just don't want you doing those parties anymore."

Saw Call Me By Your Name, such a beautiful movie