❝ [ 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘀 𝗫 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳-𝗥𝗶𝗺 ] ¡! ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Don't worry im still alive... I think

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

BUT ANYWAYS enjoy 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˚₊·͟͟͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨︎ ✰ @OctoWoomy ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

A request for a characterxcharacter, I'll gladly make it!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

~no ones pov~

"C'mon guys keep up!" Goggles said running with Bobble hat to Arowana Mall. "Slow down Goggles! it's not like we're in a hurry!" Headphones said, "I know, But I wanna see some fresh gear now!" Goggles said then bumping into someone

"Idiot! watch where your going next time! were so sorry- oh Gloves"  headphone's said running to goggles who's on the ground. "oh hey guys! Oh, are you okay goggles?" Glove's said holding his hand to Goggles, " haha, i'm fine! What are you doing here Glove's?" Goggles asked.

"Oh you know, just here with my teammates "Glove's said pointing to his teammate who was only Half-rim alone. "Yo Half, wheres the others?" Gloves asked, "In one of the stores, oh hey guys" Half-rim said walking to blue team and Glove's.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" Glove's asked the other team " we're here to see the new gear!" Bobble hat said with her famous smile on her face. "well, want me to show you where the gear is." Glove's said grabbing goggles hand and going to a store. "Well, i'll be here waiting!" Specs said. " I'm going with him, just so he won't do anything stupid. C'mon Bobble hat."

Once headphones and Bobbles left, it was only Specs and Half-rim. "You... wanna go somewhere?" Half-rim asked, "oh! um, I don't know. You want to go somewhere?" Specs said.

"Lets go to that shop" Half-rim said pointing to a shoe shop.

Time went by and it was already the afternoon. "Well I think it's time I have to go, Bye Half-rim!" Specs said walking away but suddenly stopping from something holding his wrist. suddenly he got a kiss on the cheek by Half-rim. 

Call me" Half-rim said holding a piece of paper to Specs.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IM STILL ALIVE sorry I haven't posted anything I will try to post stuff :}

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Im still open for request too! :]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

~Silent_Kiddo~

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃