Good ol times

"MINA!!" Chaeyoung said running to her fiancé. 

Mina smirked watching her girl run to her with open arms. She remembered what she had said to her this morning and put her hand up in a stop motion. 

Chaeyoung put the breaks and stopped right in front of Minas face. sorry and worry now on her face.

"do you have what i asked for?" Mina says with a poker face. 

Chaeyoung put her head down. She took hold of Minas hand. 

Mina tried pulling away but Chaaeyoung held on tighter. 

"I know what I did. I was so drunk Minari, you are the only one I meant to propose to. I thought she was you. I was so out of it, and when I thought I saw you I got really excited again. I wanted to celebrate more." She said with a pouty face. 

Will Mina ever be able to resist that face? 

Minas relaxed her face after seeing those pouty lips. She just wanted to kiss them again. She put her palm on Chaeyoungs face and grinned. 

"I know you were very drunk. You were so cute when you saw me come in to the bathroom and then you just fell over. I almost wanted to laugh but I had to take care of that bitch." 

Chaeyoung smiled onto Minas palm and kissed it. 

"Im sorry if I hurt your feelings, I am going to make it up to you forever. and also I talked to her."

Mina rolled her eyes. "Aaand..." She waiting for her answer with her eyebrows raised. 

"I warned her. and threatened her to stay away or I will involve her father in the matter." 

Mina squinted her eyes at Chaeyoung. "what's that look for?" 

"is that all then? did she say anything? is she giving up now?"

"well i think I definitely scared her because she's shut up after I mentioned her father. She must really be scared of him. That worked out because I don't think she'll be bothering us anymore." Chaeyoung finishes and wraps her arms around Minas waist, showing her that dimple. 

"good" Mina says putting her arms around her neck just looking down smiling. 

"soooooo" chaeyoung says. 

"sooo what?" Mina replies mischievously

"Well I do recall you saying we could celebrate once I remembered certain events..." She says shyly. 

Mina smiled and kissed Chaeyoung passionately. Chaeyoung automatically complied and leaned onto her girl. moving her hands from Minas waist down to her bottom like how she always does. 

Mina stopped. "you always go for the ass. Is this what you had in mind?"

Chaeyoung smirked attacked Minas lips again, roaming her hands everywhere. this time with more heat until someone interrupted. 

"OH DEAR lord my eyes!!" 

The girls parted from each other and looked at the door. 

"Mina... we said we would meet to do the choreo together remember!??" Momo said with a disgust face. 

"Momo! Yes I know, Chaengie just came to say hi" 

"oh is that how we say hi now?" momo said and they all laughed. 

"sorry guys, ill be leaving. have a fun time with your practice." Chaeng said standing up heading for the door. 

Momo stopped her though "its just for fun Chaeng, you should stay and watch."