Dinner Part 2

Dinner was filled with with small chit chat between the girls and the moms who were really getting along. 

They got their wine out so It started to get a little rowdy with them. They finish their food. "This was so good thank you Ms. Son." says Mina followed by a thanks from Ms. Son. 

"Yea So Me and Mina are going to my room, you guys stay here and drink your Wine okay." Chaeyoung says as she grabs Minas hand to leave. 

"be good girls okay" both moms look at each other and laugh. 

Mina and Chaeyoung look at each other giggle and run upstairs. they know their moms will be plastered by the end of this night. 

They get in to the room and Chaeyoung grabs Minas arm and pins her behind the closed door. leaning on her while she put her hands over her head. 

They're both breathing hard and looking at each other back and forth from their eyes to their lips. 

They both couldn't handle it any more, they crashed their lips together, their tongues intertwining, their lips moving perfectly in sync. 

Cheayoung removes her lips and starts tracing minas body with kisses going down from her neck to her chest. Mina starts moaning

"chae chae" 

"call me daddy remember" 

Chaeyoung says in between kisses. 

Chaeyoung lifts mina up, Mina wraps her legs around her waist and they walk together while still making out. attacking each others face. 

Cheayoung sets Mina on the bed and stares at her. She was so ready to devour that sweet pussy. 

Mina is panting and Chaeyoung turns around and puts on some music to shut out the noises she knew they were about to make. 

'she is so sexy' Chaeyoung couldn't stop thinking while looking at Mina laying down propped up on her elbows.

Mina smirks and gestures her to come closer with her finger. 

Chaeyoung climbs on top of Mina and starts to kiss every part of her. Mina is wearing a dress so Chaeyoung starts to lift it up slowly. Letting her fingers graze her skin as she is going up. 

Still starring at each others eyes while she is taking off Minas dress. Both girls are so turned on already. both girls so ready for what ever was meant to happen right now.

Mina was now in her bra and panties. Chaeyoung starts to leave wet kisses and bites down minas abdomen.

"daddy please" 

"finally" Chaeyoung says as she finally gets to her wet spot. She moves Minas underwear with her teeth. 

"oh fucking shit Chae" 

Mina has never felt this much pleasure from anyone, even herself. 

Chaeyoung leaves more wet kisses on her inner thighs and starts licking up all the way to her center. 

She starts to move her tongue back and forth on all her sensitive spots. Mina is almost screaming at this point. These moans that Chaeyoung wanted to keep hearing but had to control because they were definitely not alone in the house. 

Chaeyoung had put the music on really loud but there was still that thought of being caught and Chaeyoung wished she was serious when she said she didn't care who heard her moans. 

As Chaeyoung is pleasuring her, Mina grabs Chaeyoungs head and starts grinding against her face. She didn't want Chaeyoung to ever stop. 

As Chaeyoung is still working her magic with her tongue now inside of her, Minas body starts to uncontrollably shake as she was getting so close. Chaeyoung starts rubbing her Clit as her tongue is doing the rest of the work. 

Mina let out her last "fuckkkkk" as she came all over Chaeyoungs mouth. Still panting, Chaeyoung cleans Minas delicious juices and makes her way up through more kisses, 

She wanted to kiss every part of Minas perfect body. 

Finally finding those soft lips that she was always craving, "I can do that about a thousand or a million times more. 

Mina blushes through these perfect kisses. "Chae that was amazing, I think I'll let you do that a million times." 

They both chuckle and continue kissing, Now Minas hands starting to roam under Chaeyoungs shirt. 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* They both sit up quickly. 

"Girls, Mina I need help with you mom, she's a little drunk so you need to drive, she said you can drive."  Chaeyoungs mom interrupts. Probably drunk herself, which explains why she didn't notice the load music and the locked door. 

"okay, going!" Mina says after Chaeyoung turns off the music. 

Both girls sigh. "I didn't know you could drive, that's hot." 

Mina chuckles as she is putting on her dress. 

Chaeyoung catches her before she finishes and pulls her close. 

"We need to do this again" 

"We were no where near being done baby." 

Mina pulls her into another sloppy wet kiss before she heads out the door. 

Chaeyoung is left dumb founded and in love... 

TBC... 

Omg please tell me if this was too much, too little or just right...

It's really hard to put into words exactly what I am imagining. 🤦‍♀️