Double Date Part 2

"Alone at last" She says seductively and scoots two seats over to be next to her.  

Jeongyeon rolls her eyes. "Get away from me" she says annoyed. 

"Jeongie, I miss you. please listen to me." Nayeon says while looking at her with puppy eyes. 

"i just want to talk, we ended things on a bad note and i just want to clear things up. You didn't let me explain when you walked out and have been avoiding me."

"yea well maybe you should not have bee kissing that girl" Jeongyeon says while still not looking at her. 

"She kissed me and that's when you walked in. Momo has had a crush on me since the ninth grade. I told her I already had someone I loved though." Nayeon says sincerely 

Jeongyeon stayed quiet. Thinking about what Nayeon just told her. That would make sense because when she walked in, Nayeon was really upset

"well that still doesn't change the fact that you kissed her and i cant get over that" Jeongyeon finishes. 

---- Mean while with Michaeng----

They walk out of the theater and Chaeyoung back hugs Mina and they walk like that with Chaeyoungs chin on Minas shoulder all the way to the popcorn line. 

"I love walking like this. I want everyone to know you're mine." 

Mina has the biggest gummy smile on. "Me too, but remember I came with someone else tonight." 

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes "yes yes your 'girlfriend'. Well I am you fuckbuddy." she whispers into Minas ear making Mina squeal out of Chaeyoungs arms. 

"you are too much you know that? c'mon lets just get the popcorn and head back before the movie starts." 

"fine but you know, if we get a chance. Can you sneak out to the bathroom?" 

"why?" Mina raises her eyebrows. 

"I want to make you feel so good baby, it's already been too long and plus you wearing this skirt isn't helping my horniness." 

Mina looks around to make sure no one heard the smaller girls comments. 

"seriously! we are in public Chae." 

"just think about it okay? Now lets go see if our little plan is going to work. Nayeon said it would but to be honest she is a little crazy." Chaeyoung says as they start heading back. 

---------------

"look I never wanted to kiss her. give me a chance" 

"and you have a girlfriend so what are you telling me this stuff for?" 

"you got yourself a girlfriend too. does she know that you're still in love with your ex?" 

"No she doesn-" Jeongyeon glares at Nayeon as she was just caught up. 

Nayeon has a big grin on her face for she thinks she won. 

"shut up and move back over, look my girlfriend is coming."

"so you're really going to stay with her after I just explained it was a misunderstanding?" Nayeon shout whispers. 

Nayeon turns back around and stays quiet as she is thinking of a plan. But Jeongyeon is left thinking about what Nayeon said. 

She hadn't had time to process what happened before when she walked in on Momo and Nayeon sucking face. She just saw that and Nayeon coming after her shouting some things that she didn't bother listening to because to her the sight was enough to leave forever.