Dinner

Its Sunday and Chaeyoung wakes up again with a big smile on her face because she's gonna see Mina again. 

She decides to give mina a little morning surprise. 

*snap* *snap*

Chaeyoung sends a selfie of herself biting her finger seductively. 

-Morning.. see you later- 

Mina wakes up. already in a good mood. She checks her phone and surprise.

Mina has to rub her eyes a lot to make sure she is really seeing this. 

'Dear lord, Cheayoung rocks my world.' 

Mina stays in bed just staring at the picture. smiling. 

-great morning now ;) see you tonight..-

Cheayoung stares at the reply with another dopey smile. 

************

Cheayoung takes a shower and gets ready for dinner, 

She puts on some ripped jeans and a white crop top.

slightly revealing some skin, she looks in the mirror.  'good' 

  'good' 

(insert blonde hair in your head) 

putting on some light make-up and a little perfume, she was ready and headed down stairs. 

"Need some help mom?"

Chaeyoungs mom looks at her and raises her eyebrows. 

"excuse me who are you and what have you done to my daughter?" Her mom chuckles while looking at her daughter lovingly. 

"haha what are you talking about mom" she says but knows what her mom is referring to. 

"You dress up and put make-up now for my guests?" 

"I just want to look presentable for our guests mom geez."

"What ever you say little cub. be careful there okay" 

"Sure mom, sure." 

A knock interrupts the interrogation. that's good because Chaeyoung was running out of an explanation, she really never would have even come out of her room. let alone took a shower and get ready for anyone, but this is different. 

Her mom walks over to the door but Chaeyoung waits in the kitchen until her mom calls her. 

She hears her mom greeting Minas mom and then saying hi to Mina. She finally hears Mina. 

That angelic voice. 

"Is Chaeyoung here?" She hears Mina ask and gets excited. 

"Chaeyoung come out our guests are here sweetie." 

Chaeyoung takes a deep breath and walk out. 

They are all waiting for her. 'a little awkward' thought Chaeyoung, 

She walks in and says hi kind of shyly. 

Her mom is really surprised, her daughter has never acted this way. 

She greets Minas Mom with a bow and a handshake. 

She looks over and finally makes eye contact with the only one she wanted to see. 

They stare at each other intensely, as if they were the only ones in the room. 

Chaeyoungs mom interrupts with a loud cough. "hello, earth to Chaeyoung!" she says chuckling. 

They break eye contact and Chaeyoung glares at her mom. She laughs it off and turns around to Mina again and brings her hand forward for a shake. They are holding hands and starring at each other. 

"Yea so anyways how have you been missy?" Her mom says to Minas. 

They start having their own conversation and Chaeyoung sits next to Mina. They finally let their hands go.

"long time no see"  Chaeyoung says to Mina. 

"its good to see you too." Mina says as she is starring at Chaeyoung up and down. 

They both smirk. 

Both moms head to the kitchen leaving the girls in the living room alone. 

"how did you sleep last night?" Mina asks Chaeyoung sexily.

"I think I had the best sleep of my life last night. "

"oh really? why is that?" 

"I was just texting this cute girl last night and one thing led to another and she showed me her pus-"

Chaeyoung was interrupted by Minas had over her mouth. 

"Chae!!!! they'll hear us!"  Mina says with a slight chuckle. 

"They won't, the kitchen is too far away, trust me baby." Chaeyoung says putting her hand on minas thigh. 

Mina looks down at her hand and puts her hand over it as Chaeyoung is rubbing it up and down Minas legs. 

"I'm so glad you wore this flowy dress." 

"Why is that Chae?" 

"Chae? is that my new nickname?" 

"I can call you that or I can call you Daddy" 

Chaeyoung coughs, apparently very surprised by Minas comment. 

"I like daddy too" Chaeyoung says as she brings her palm up to Minas cheek and rubs it gently. 

*SLAP*

Chaeyoung slaps Mina gently on her cheek, taking a big risk. 

Mina looks at Chaeyoung surprised but amused. 

she is waiting for Minas response, slightly scared. 

She liked it? 

Mina actually got excited with that slap. she can feel herself getting wet. Its not like is hurt, She knows Chaeyoung didn't mean it that way. so she smirks at Chaeyoung but before she could make her move...

"Girls dinner is ready" 

"Saved by the bell.. Daddy" 

They walk to the kitchen and Mina slaps Chaeyoungs ass before getting there. 

TBC...