Chapter 51: The First Day at the training ground

Izuku POV

today is the day class 1-A will conduct training at a secret camp in the mountains, Mr. Nezu asks why class 1-A apart from Izuma, Katsuki and Shinso have no improvement at all while Izuma, Katsuki, and Shinso have greatly improved.

"They complain too much, they want the teachers to train them like Aizawa trains Shinso but they don't want to try to ask their teacher," I said while enjoying a cup of tea.

"They're just demanding but they're not trying to get it," I said and Mr. Nezu just nodded.

"Didn't you find potential in class 1-A?" Mr. Nezu asked.

"they have a lot of potential but they are too stupid to realize that, take todoroki for example, he can get stronger if he uses both sides of his quirk, but he doesn't want to use his side of the fire for ridiculous reasons," I said.

"Don't you want to tutor one of the students in class 1-A?" Mr. Nezu asked.

"I've trained 2 students from class 1-A, Izuma and Katsuki" I replied.

"Apart from them, are there any other students besides them?" Mr. Nezu asked.

"Not if they don't try to ask me" I replied.

"Is there a student that catches your attention?" Mr. Nezu asked.

"There is a student, her name is Mei Hatsune, I think she is quite attractive because she quickly understands what I teach her, and she is quite talented in the field of making a tool for help heroes," I said and Mr. Nezu seemed interested in the student I said.

"do you want to teach him?" Mr. Nezu asked with a smile.

"I trained Hatsune but he was very clumsy, I know what you think, you want me to make him an expert in that field right?" I said and Mr. Nezu nodded.

"I want at least 10 outstanding students this year from any class, that's why I asked you to find talented students and tell me so I can choose a suitable teacher to develop that student," Mr. Nezu said.

"I know, but I don't only see their abilities, but I also judge whether that student can cooperate with other people or not because you can't work alone," I said and Mr. Nezu understood what I meant.

"I have some potential students in class 1-A and he just needs a little bit of improvement and he can be a great hero," I said and I gave the names of the Class 1-A students.

"Tokoyami, yaoyorozu, and Kirishima? Your report is very complete, you write down your weaknesses and how to overcome those weaknesses in detail, you really don't disappoint" Mr. Nezu said and he thought about who would be suitable to train the three of them.

"I will go now, I will give the next report after returning from training," I said and I walked out of the principal's office.

when on the way I met dad and he said he wanted to talk to me in his room, I followed him into his room and dad started to say what he thought.

"Izuku, I want to ask your opinion regarding One For All, do I have to give it to Izuma, Katsuki, or Mirio, I also want to give it to you but I can't choose and I'm afraid I chose the wrong successor" dad said and I thought for a moment...

"If you give OFA to katsuki his quirk it will be dangerous, if you give OFA to Izuma I'm afraid he will lose control and become angry and I can't calm him if he goes berserk, if you give that quirk to me it will be dangerous because I was targeted by him. a dangerous villain group and could lose my life at any time, "I said and my dad looked shocked at my analysis of the future.

"I think you better give OFA to Mirio because he has a strong spirit and his fighting style is similar to yours," I said and my dad looked down.

"Thank you, my son," dad said.