Chapter 5 :OFA, Goodbye Brother, and a Little Story

3rd POV

Izuku ran as fast as he could to the hospital where Izuma was treated and When He got there He approached the receptionist to ask where Izuma's room, the receptionist said where Izuma was and Izuku went straight to that room and when he arrived in front of Izuma's room Izuku heard something very surprising came from the room not far from Izuma room.

Izuku POV

When I got to the front of the room where Izuma was being treated I heard a very familiar voice, the sounds of all might, is he here? I followed the voice until I hear him talking with several people in a private room not far from Izuma room, I was curious what he was talking about so I decided to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"are you going to give one for all to your son? I think it's a very good choice" some man voice said.

"yes, I'm sure he can control it because I saw him practice and I'm sure he's a good choice" All Might reply, once for all what is it? and that man voice? I seem to recognize that voice somehow.

"We believe that Izuma can control one for all easily, he is very talented," some women voice said, wait, is that mom's voice?.

"Good that you have found your successor, Toshinori and Inko. Goodbye" some man voice said and I hear footstep get close to the door

I immediately ran for hiding cause I don't want to get caught and not long after, the man came out and he turned out to be the famous detective, Detective Tsukauchi, wait a minute earlier he said Toshinori and inko? So all might is dad? and what is one for all? I went to Izuma's room while trying to understand everything that happened because I don't really pay attention when I walking to Izuma's room I met Detective Tsukauchi In Izuma's room. 

"Who are you?" The detective asks, I confused why he asked like I was a suspicious person am I not looks like Izuma? then I just remembered I was wearing a mask and hat. 

"I'm a friend Izuma sorry about my appearance my quirk makes my face scary, can I ask for help?" I ask, I don't want to stay here any longer so I decide to lie to him. 

"sure, what is it?" Detective answer.

"Can you give this letter to Izuma when he wakes up?" I said while giving a letter to Detective and the detective took the letter. 

"sure, what's your name?" the detective asks. 

"I used to be called Deku," I said, after saying that I went out and went to Mr. Ichio's mansion to take my belongings and maybe I will stay in the old mansion tonight and morning I will search someplace to me stay cause I don't want to meet my family again for now.

Detective Tsukauchi POV

After I talked to Toshinori and Inko I went to Izuma's room when and I got there I sat on the chair next to the bed I waited for him to wake up to ask him something, not long after I arrive in Izuma room, a boy wearing a mask and hat came in and he looks really suspicious. 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"I'm a friend Izuma sorry about my appearance my quirk makes my face scary, can I ask for help?" he replied, he wants to ask for help? What kind of help?" 

"sure, what is it?" I ask.

"Can you give this letter to Izuma when he wakes up?" he replied, a letter? 

"sure, what's your name?" I ask.

"I used to be called Deku" he replied, Deku huh? after saying that he left the room and I wonder what's in the letter, maybe I can see it just in case.