Chapter 40 : UA entrance exam 2

Izuku POV

After Izuma went outside the exam room I sat back and watched the other participants and I saw that Kacchan seemed to be having a hard time with the exam questions, Kacchan finished 30 minutes after Izuma and I told the other participants that the exam time had 30 minutes left.

I told Kacchan to go to the surveillance room to meet Izuma and he showed the same face as Izuma, after the exam time was over, of the 30 participants I watched there were only 10 people I didn't disqualify.

I went to the surveillance room to put down the exam paper and meet Izuma and the others, when I opened the door to the surveillance room Ryu and Enzi hugged me until I fell then I asked why they hugged me all of a sudden.

"Enzi, Ryu, why are you attacking me all of a sudden?" I asked while stroking my head which was hit by the door.

"Izu, Mr. Nezu said you were upset so we wanted to cheer you up" Ryu replied.

"You guys want to cheer me up? How about if you cheer me up tonight with your beautiful voices when you come?" I said in a low voice and next to Enzi and Ryu's ears, their faces turned red and they hid their faces in my chest.

"What happened?" Kai asked.

"I just said to cheer me up with their beautiful voices and they just like this" I replied.

"I-Izu ​​y-you-" Ryu wanted to say something but I interrupted by saying.

"You don't want to?" I said in a low voice next to his ear and he immediately fell silent.

"What the- Ohh I understand, Izu teach me some new tricks again and teach me again tonight" Kai said and Enzi and Ryu's faces got even redder, everyone besides Izuma and Kacchan looked confused.

"I-Idiot" Enzi said in a low voice.

"Or do you want it now Enzi ~" I said in a low voice in his ear and Enzi's body immediately trembled.

"N-No, N-Not H-Here" Enzi said in a cute voice.

"come on you guys let go of me, I want to collect this exam paper to the others" I said.

"I don't want to, if you want to collect it, carry us" Ryu said and I just sighed and woke up while carrying Enzi and Ryu.

"Izuku, why are the exam papers from your room only 10?" one of the supervisors asked.

"I didn't enter the others because they didn't finish for 2 hours and some of them tried to cheat the exam" I said while sitting on a couch in the room and holding Enzi and Ryu.

"Out of 30 participants, only 10 were not disqualified?" the supervisor said.

"They don't deserve to be in UA if they cheat" I said while stroking Enzi and Ryu's hair and they looked happy with what I was doing.

"Kai sit next to me and if you want something just say" I told Kai because he just stood looking at me when I stroked Enzi and Ryu's hair with jealous faces and wanted something, Kai just walked towards me and sat next to me while leaned his head against my shoulder.

"I want you to stroke my hair too .." Kai said softly, I smiled and stroked his hair.

"Your character has changed a lot, Mr. Ivor" Kacchan said.

"Do I really look old wearing these clothes?" I asked and everyone in the room looked confused, while my father, mother, Mr. Nezu, my boyfriend, and Izuma just laughed.

"Izuku, my brother you look like a man in his 20s who likes minors" Izuma said.

"the way you describe it looks like a pedophile" I said and I saw Kechan's face that looked really shocked and disbelieving.