Chapter 25 : Threat

Izuma POV

After we talked about random things Izuku asked Ryu and Kaishi to leave for a while, Izuku's face became serious and asked me to make sure no one listened to the conversation he was going to say.

"Izuma, have you confirmed that no one can hear our conversation at this time?" Izuku said seriously.

"There's no one else around here as far as 5 meters away, why the heck?" I say.

"Okay, dad do you know AFO is still alive?" Izuku said, hearing that my father was immediately shocked.

"How do you know about AFO? I never told anyone and the one who knew about it was my mentor and his previous predecessors" Father said, AFO who is that? why dad looks so shocked.

"I got it from Japan's secret state library, I did some research on something and remember OFA and I searched about it and I found out that OFA has AFO opponents and I found records about your fight with AFO, that's why I know how bad your injuries are. that and can find a medicine that can heal the wound "Izuku said, Japan's secret state library? What is that?

"How can you enter the secret state library? I'm not even allowed?" dad asked, dad can't come in while Izuku can? what is that place.

"What is a secret state library? Why can't you come in while you can?" I ask.

"In simple terms, I am a researcher and inventor and I am seized by the United States and Japan and both of them are trying to persuade me to become their citizen and make me work for them to advance the country's technology" Izuku said, the person who is contested by 2 countries? Is that great Izuku.

"That's why I can access both state secrets and request materials from them" Izuku said.

"How can you become an inventor and researcher? I thought you wanted to be a hero?" mother asked.

"I don't want to be like that but my research and my discoveries made me a talented researcher and inventor" Izuku said.

"That's why I have to choose between living in America or moving to Japan, if I live in America Japan will threaten me with my family and if I choose Japan America will hunt me down like they did to Mr. Ichio" Izuku said.

"Okay, back to the beginning, I found a proof that AFO is still alive in Japan, from the records in the library I found that AFO is still alive and collecting healing quirks because there are many cases of missing people with the same thing, namely having healing quirk" Izuku said.

"But from what I see AFO kidnapped a person who has a healing quirk but not to heal a wound as bad as he suffered so that quirk will only prolong his life not heal him, but ..." my permission said.

"If he finds me and makes me make a potion like the one I gave to Izuma he will recover again and have stronger strength" Izuku said.

"And father, you know your mentor has a grandson who killed his entire family and he is in the hands of AFO and the AFO will probably give his quirk to your mentor's grandson." Izuku said and father's face became a face of surprise and fear.

"I sent some files to your Izuma laptop, don't you and see the contents" Izuku said and father opened the file, the file contained a photo of a woman and a child with blue hair with very dry skin and there was a recording of a blue haired child who was brought by someone. dressed all in black.

"My mentor's grandson became the successor to AFO? I failed to save him" my father said.

"How come the government doesn't tell me about this? the threat of the world is running around and they don't tell the hero and cover it up" dad said.