Chapter 47 : Training With Class 1-A

Izuku POV

after the three of us laughed we heard the sound of the principal's room door knocking and Mr. Nezu asked him to come in, when the door was opened we saw dad come in and after he saw us he asked Mr. Nezu why we were here.

"what are they doing here Nezu?" dad asked.

"Izuku discovered someone who deliberately spread the word 10 years ago and blamed Izuma for it," Mr. Nezu said.

"What need do you come here toshi?" Mr. Nezu asked.

"I want to ask permission to use the beta field to do a match between class 1-A and Izuku's group" dad replied, he want my group to fight class 1-A? Is he upset with class 1-A to ask us to train with class 1-A ?.

"Why do you want me and my group to fight class 1-A?" I ask.

"The homeroom teacher of class 1-A or Aizawa questioned your group's abilities and many class 1-A students questioned that too so I was thinking of having a match to show your abilities" and replied,

"I'll be happy to do that, I'll tell the others to come," I said and asked Enzi to pick up Kai and Ryu.

"I just realized, why Izuma and Katsuki crying?" dad asks

"We finished talking about the past" I replied and Enzi came back with Kai and Ryu.

"Enzi said we are going to have fun, what does that mean?" Kai asked with a face that just woke up.

"We will have a match with class 1-A, we will fight class 1-A because they are questioning our abilities," I said and Kai immediately looked excited.

"let's kick some ass!" Kai said excitedly.

"permission is given, you can use the beta field for your match," Mr. Nezu said.

"OK, let's go and you guys put on your training clothes," dad said to Izuma, and Katsuki and Enzi moved us to the changing room.

"Enzi already knows all the places in UA?" Izuma asked.

"well, I'm a transporter, I have to know all the places that usually Izuku or the others go" Enzi replied, after which Izuma and kacchan changed their clothes into training clothes while the others changed into hero costumes.

After we finished changing, Enzi moved us to the beta field, making all class 1-A students surprised by our arrival, before they asked us dad and some other teachers came and all the students looked at him.

"because some of you and UA teachers questioned Ivor and his group's ability, I decided to have a match between class 1-A with Ivor's group and Izuma and Katsuki will join Ivor's group because they are indeed members of that group," dad said and several students raised his hand.

"means we will fight Izuma and Bakugo?" asked Ilda.

"Yes, one of Ivor's group will fight 3 students from class 1-A" dad replied and several students in class 1-A smiled.

"All Might I want to ask," I said to make the whole class look at me.

"yes, my son?" dad asked.

"Can we use our weapons or we will use our bare hands?" I said.

"If you may know what weapons you are using, if it's too dangerous you shouldn't use it," dad asked.

"We use this," I said while showing our weapons which are still in a cylinder shape, some of the 1-A students laughed at our guns.

"what is it? a stick?" kaminari says.

"you will see," I said while giving the weapon to my group, all the students and teachers there looked to look down on us until we took out the original form of our weapon.