Chapter 12: Unexpected Encounter

Izuku POV

After leaving the room I took Izuma to a park near the hotel to talk to him.

"what do you want to say?" I ask.

"many things, why did you run away from the house?" Izuma asked.

"Because I can't stand Toshi and Inko, and I can't stand the treatment of everyone at school," I said irritably.

"my turn, how can you like bakugo?" I ask.

"I don't know, I think he looks cute" he said, cute? is he sick? cute bakugo? I really don't understand him even though I'm his twin.

"why do you have a tattoo?" he asked.

"Quirk, anyone who knows about my number?" I said.

"Just me, detective and principal Nezu, quirk? Do you have a quirk?" he ask, it's good question only 6 people know including teachers, doctors and kaishi.

"Yes, I have a quirk even 2, have you seen the news?" I say.

"Yes I see, you are great to catch 5 criminals, what's your quirk?" he said.

"Hunter and soulmate mark, how's school?" I say.

"School is boring, everyone is afraid of me and if you see me your classmates run away, do you still want to be a hero?" he said.

"It depends on Kaishi, do Toshi and Inko know you left?" I say.

"No and I don't want to tell them, what do you mean hanging him?" he said

"I have to look after Kaishi and Ryu, do you want to come to the mall this afternoon?" I say.

"Of course, why do you have to look after them?" he said.

"Because Kaishi was targeted by criminals and Ryu he experienced the same thing with me" I said sadly on Ryu's part.

"ok, what time we go to the mall and can I invite my friend?" he asked

"at 12 o'clock and who is he?" I ask.

"Katsuki" he said in a low tone.

"You know I don't have a good relationship with him, right?" I said with a tone of annoyance hearing the name Bakugou.

"He has changed, I promise he will not cause trouble" he said pleadingly.

"* sighs * alright, Looks like you want to ask him out so you have to be able to control Bakugou, if he injures one of my soulmates he will feel death" I told Izuma, and he just nodded.

After talking with Izuma he went home and I returned to the hotel room where Kaishi and Ryu were, when I got there I completed my soulmate contract with Ryu and Kaishi.

"So now the three of us are a couple and I will be your guardians," I said with a smile.

"So be your be my partner together?" Ryu asked.

"Yes, and now we have to talk to the doctor" I said.

"I told my father that I have found our soulmate so he asked to come to the hospital tomorrow and introduce Ryu to him" Kaishi said.

"OK, our activity today is to go to the mall at 12 pm and after the mall you two accompany me to meet the principal Nezu at 3 pm after that go find dinner and come back here" I said.

"you invite me too?" Ryu asked.

"Of course" Kaishi says.

"Why do you care so much for me I'm just a failed product and trash, do you care because I am your soulmate?" Ryu said while crying.