Chapter 38 : Training For The UA Entrance Exam

This is my first smut so it's not that great, if something goes wrong please apologize and please let me know.

===========================================================================

Izuku POV

When we got to the beach we saw there was a lot of junk on the beach, I figured it would be good physical training for us, Izuku, and Kacchan.

after a while looking for Izuma and kacchan we found them playing a match with each other in a part of the beach which looks cleaner, looks like they are cleaning that part of the beach and I saw their match which is pretty good their abilities are very strong.

after a few minutes kacchan looked tired and the brothers took the opportunity to attack him and kacchan lost, after that we went over to them.

"your abilities are great, but there will be people who are greater than you" I said from the top of the junk pile, they looked at us.

"finally you guys came" Kacchan said.

"Do you think we can enter UA with our ability?" brother asked.

"Of course" I replied.

"But don't be too excited, there is a possibility that other people will be better than you during your UA entry goal and my suggestion is .." I said while getting down from the pile of junk.

"... don't underestimate your opponent because he looks weak or innocent, take Ryu for example, he looks weaker than us but his ability is the same as us" I added, they just nodded.

"I've thought of good training for you and warm-up for me and the others," I said.

"What is it?" brother asks.

"You will clean this beach from morning to evening and before you go home you will compete with each other" I replied.

"and what will you do?" Kacchan asked.

"Kai, Ryu, and Enzi will do their quirk training and I will monitor your progress while I will do research and make some items using the junk here" I replied.

"Ok! Let's do it!" they say together.

---//Time Skip\\---

after a few hours they did the training the sky was starting to get dark and the sun was going down, i told them to stop practicing and we went back to my house for dinner and sleep.

during the trip home they looked exhausted and I bought them drinks at a nearby shop for their hard work, they thanked me and we continued on our way.

when we got home mom asked where we had been and i said we were from training and mom said dinner would be ready soon and asked us to change our clothes and go clean up and have dinner, we nodded and we went to our room.

Kacchan and brothers went tobrothers room and Kai and Ryu went to my room which was in the attic while Enzi went to my old room, to speed up the time my brother showered with Kacchan and I showered with Kai then Enzi showered with Ryu.

After we cleaned up we went to the counter for dinner, the father who just came home to eat with us and he said that the UA entrance exam was accelerated for some reason and I would be one of the assessors on the test.

"When will the UA admission test be held?" I ask.

"Still not informed, maybe 1 to 2 weeks" dad said.

"So we only have about 2 weeks left to practice?" brother says.

"Don't worry, you can definitely enter UA in class 1-A" dad said.