1.

Y/N

I was in the process of finishing my hair as I just got done doing my make up. I was meeting Sue at my office today for her to just have girl talk during her lunch and for her to pick up some of her blouses I designed and made for her to wear for work. Susan was a year older than me and we go back as far as high school. We were inseparable in high school although she was just a year ahead of me.

I ended up graduating early with her class instead of mine and went off to college with her at seventeen. where she studied science and I became an RN while also taking fashion designing courses and studying business. She was currently still a college student becoming a scientist as I on the other hand was out and working.

I am currently running a fashion line and it was huge I went from regular 9 to 5 people to celebrities that all loved my work and bought from me. People loved it so much that I got invested into and I have my own building in the middle of New York City and on top of that I'm in a tax bracket I could've never imagine myself being in.

I combed my hair out in the mirror

before spraying it with a little sheen going to get dressed

before spraying it with a little sheen going to get dressed. I finished getting dressed spraying some "Chanel" perfume onto my temple points of my body.I then grabbed my keys and purse heading down to the garage of the condo I was currently living at.

At the age of twenty two I've gotten a lot accomplished and now I am living the luxury lifestyle I always dreamed of and I was proud. not only was I only twenty two doing it and that I put in the work, effort and time for this to happen but, I was a dark skin black woman doing the damn thing and I was doing it well.

I pressed the start button on my remote to my newest all black S-Class Benz. I unlocked the doors before getting inside as I just placed my purse in the passengers seat. I pulled out the garage going through New York Cities Traffic as a call started coming through. I read the name "Susan"  on my cars screen as I answered it.

"Hey you want salad or Chinese?" She asked as I giggled. "Salad i just woke up I don't want Chinese to be on my stomach this early" I answered stopping at a light as we were talking and I heard someone knock on my window. "Hold on sue" I started off before hanging up and rolling down my window some revealing Johnny.

I immediately rolled my eyes and rolled down the window all the way. "What Johnny?" I asked "I thought that was you" he started off before leaning on my car some. "The light is literally about to turn green, what do you want?" I asked. "Can I get a ride?" He asked as I just sighed. "Get in" I said as I looked and seen the light still red. "Yes!" He said to himself as I seen him poke out his lips for me to kiss him.

"Ugh no" I simply said rolling up the window as he finally opened his eyes and ran to the other side of the car getting in as the light turned green. He closed the door as I immediately drove off. "Damn you couldn't wait for me to get fully in?" He asked. "Had you just got in the car when I told you too then you would've had time to put your seat belt on" I smartly said as he chuckled and I felt his eyes look over my body.