50.

Y/N

"What?" I questioned as he walked in and locked the door behind him. "I already tried talking to you yesterday but you didn't listen so I don't want to talk now" I honestly said not looking at him. "Y/N" he said sitting next to me as I continued to look away from him. "Y/N come on" He said as I looked at him.

"You're literally going to act like you don't know what your doing?" I questioned "what?" He asked "you're talking about marriage with someone you just met when I was with you for six years and I expressed how I loved and wanted to marry you but you was quote on quote not ready and scared." I said.

"Y/N are you still holding onto that?" He asked as I looked at him like he was crazy. "Yo please leave?" I asked pointing to the door. "Meaning you're still mad at me not marrying you?" He started off "as I remember you pushed me away" He brought up. "What was I supposed to do we were literally almost seven years in" I expressed.

"We had kids, you had work, I had work on top of that I'm saving New York like every other month and then we were chased down by reporters constantly" I explained "Johnny it's always an excuse with you, what's the difference now?!" I asked looking at him crazy. "You know what?" I started off in a smile "never mind I don't even know why I do this to myself. You didn't have any intentions on really being with me you said what you said to get me pregnant so that you're apart of my life" I simply explained.

"Are you serious?" He asked as I just stood up ignoring him "I was fucking scared Y/N!" He semi shouted standing up.
"And you think I wasn't either?!" I asked turning around "fuck being scared of marriage at one point I was scared of being with you and loving you and you knew that. I sat there and put my guard down for you and you did what you did" I expressed borderline in tears.

"So fuck you and have a good life" I simply said feeling him grab my hand but I snatched it away. I walked out the room finding a bathroom to fix myself up. I just looked at myself in the mirror now mad at myself for being stuck on this man like this. I then heard the door open as I seen Elizabeth walk in I just washed my hands ignoring her. "I can't imagine being with someone for years and I end up not marrying that person but they marry the next" she dissed as I got some paper towels and smiled while drying my hands.

"Take this from a humble woman. Be careful with what comes out your mouth." I kindly said walking out of the restroom leaving her there stuck. I was walking as I checked my phone realizing Johnny sent me a text but I ignored it. I was so caught up in my phone I didn't even realize someone was I front of me and I bumped into them hard.

"I'm so sorry" I apologized and looked up seeing the guy from earlier.

He immediately smiled "no it's okay" he assured causing me to smile

He immediately smiled "no it's okay" he assured causing me to smile. He was huge compared to my 5'1 frame. "Oh Jason this is Y/N and Y/N this is Jason" I heard Sue say as we looked in her direction watching her walk up to us. "Yeah I know who she is" he said as I looked at him and he looked me up and down making me smile.

"Where are the girls? I'm going to head out" I asked "dancing stealing the show per usual" Sue said as I let out a small laugh. "Let me go get them" I said as Jason and I shared a small smile before I walked off. I got by the girls from the floor as we walked out the party "ma I was just getting started" Nevaeh whined.

"It is one in the morning" I said "auntie Sue can we sleep over your house so we can stay here longer?" Heaven asked. "Heaven it's Aquaman" Nevaeh said touching Heavens arm while looking at Jason making me laugh and shake my head. "His name is Jason" I corrected. "Can I get a picture?" Nevaeh asked in awe pulling her phone out making Jason chuckle.

"Yeah" he assured as she gave me her phone excitedly I took a couple of pictures of them as I gave her the phone back and she smiled down big at her phone. "My mother is single" Nevaeh said as I immediately covered her mouth making him laugh. "Come on you can stay with me tonight" Sue said taking the girls away. "I'm sorry" I apologized as he smiled "it's fine they're are adorable" He stated.

"Well I should probably head out" I started off " I was on my way out, I'll walk you to your car it's pretty late" he said as we both just shared a smile. I walked as he held the entrance door for me "Thank you" I thanked as we walked out "do you stay out here?" I asked "no I'm only out here for the weekend" he informed. "But tomorrow I can take you out for lunch" he said so smoothly as I just smiled to myself.

"I'll let you know tomorrow morning" I said as he smiled. "You want me to Talk to you through Instagram or?" He questioned "I'm sorry" I apologized as we shared a small laugh and we exchanged numbers. "Goodnight" I said with a small smile. "Goodnight" he said with a smile as I got into my car. I drove back home I was in traffic as my car started ringing notifying me someone was calling my phone. I answered it hearing Kevin. "How where you at?!" He asked as I giggled. "I am on my way back home I'm tired" I admitted. "Not you getting old" he teased. "Shut up" I playfully said as he chuckled.

"Uht! I know that is not Johnny's new girl?" He started off as I just continued to drive. "No he definitely downgrade like ALOT" Kevin stressed. "I don't even want to think of that" I said shaking my head. "Why what's going on?" Kevin asked. "You can come over later on and we'll talk, the girls are going with Johnny from Sues place according to this text" I said reading the text Johnny just sent.

"Are you going to try?" He questioned "no Johnny is exactly with who he wants to be with." I simply shrugged. "We'll talk
About it later I want you and your boo to enjoy the party" I said. "Awww All will be fine I promise-Is that Jason Momoa?!" He asked pausing. "Yeah I have uh. A date with him tomorrow" I informed. "Bitch what?!" He asked loudly making me giggle. "No you don't stop playing" he started off "well I have to tell him I want to go out and then it's a official but yeah" I answered.

"I can't yo. Are you serious?" He asked excited. "Yes" I said in a small laugh. "Johnny is about to be sick" he stressed as I pulled into my parking garage and parked. "Yeah but who cares how he feels" I started off "he'll get over it" I said making Kevin laugh.

We said our goodbyes as I went upstairs to the penthouse. As I walked into the living room I felt my phone vibrate.

Jason: Attachment 1
Jason: your daughter gave me your number...😂

I clicked on the picture seeing my phone number on a napkin with my name and a heart next to it then she had the nerve to add her name in parenthesis. "(Nevaeh and Heavens mom)".

Me: I am so sorry

I texted seeing text bubbles and finally his text appeared

Jason: no it's fine she's funny😂

Me: yeah a comedian

I texted before going upstairs feeling my phone vibrate again.

Jason: have you given lunch a thought yet?

Me: yeah where? And what time?

I texted challenging to see if he was going to leave it up to me or plan it all since this is a date he asked me on.

Jason: Per Se @4

I read and Per Se was one of the most expensive restaurants in New York

Me: you sure? that's a bit expensive

Jason: yeah I know it's well worth spending the money on you

He texted as I smile before getting ready for bed