61.

Y/N

2 days later

I was currently in China with the girls because of a layover due to everything that has been going on with the world and silver surfer. They were saying we maybe in Shanghai for a couple of days before being abled to fly to Tokyo. As I was doing Heavens nails and watching a movie with the girls my phone started ringing.

I popped some popcorn and m&m's in my mouth before reaching for my phone. I seen Johnny trying to call as I answered it. "Hey you alright?" I asked before looking at the girls laughing at a scene from "rush hour" which was playing.
I smiled at them hearing Johnny take a breath. "Yeah what are you doing?" He asked. "I'm currently doing Heavens nails and having movie night with the girls." I said then looked out the window.

"Why what's wrong?" I asked "go into another room I don't want you to freak the girls out. I walked into my room which was a Living room that separated me and the girls room. "You alright?" I asked closing the door behind me. "The world is ending" he said as I felt my heart drop. "What?" I asked. "Sue spoke to the guy herself and there's nothing we can do about it" He explained as I placed my face in my hand.

I felt tears fall from my eyes as I tried wiping them away but they kept falling. "Are you going to see the girls before everything is said and done?" I asked. "Yeah I'm currently being held by government with Sue, Ben and Reed but I'm going to make it" he assured. "So what do I say to the girls?" I sniffled. "I'll talk to them" he said as I just sat there. It was quiet for a moment.

"Y/N" he started off as I wiped my falling tears "hmm?" I hummed "I love you" he said as I faintly smiled "I love you too Johnathan" I expressed. "Your still in Shanghai?" He asked "yeah" I answered "I'll see you tomorrow night" he assured. "Okay" I answered as we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

I just got up from the bed fixing myself and going back into the room smiling at the girls as they were still watching the movie. I climbed into the bed with them and placed my arms over the both of them and soon fell asleep.

__________

It was around 6:30 as the girls and I got back to the hotel from eating out. We walked up to our door seeing Johnny. "Daddy!" They said excitedly as they went and hugged him. I went to unlock the room door as Johnny and I looked at each other before walking in.

"Heaven and Nevaeh I need to talk to you guys" Johnny started off as I closed and locked the room door behind us. "How long are you staying with us?" Heaven asked excitedly. "Come sit down" Johnny said sitting on the couch. The girls sat next to him. "You not going married to Liz are you?" Nevaeh shared with a scrunched face leaning back some.

"You know how I help your aunt and uncles with work and we always make a way to save the world?" I asked them. "Yeah" they said as Y/N just looked away. "This time we can't" I admitted. "Wait" Heaven started off. "So we're going to die?" Nevaeh asked. "Not just us but The world" I said before I placed my arms around the girls as they started crying.

"Hey" Y/N started off as the girls looked at her "you believe in God right?" She asked the girls as they nodded. "You love him and talk to him right?" She asked as they nodded again. "Then you know what lies on the other side of all of this so don't cry" Y/N said. I just faintly smiled at her "we'll be alright" She said sitting next to us. She placed her stem over Heaven and held her.

"When is it supposed to end?" Heaven asked "tomorrow night" I answered kissing both Heaven and Nevaeh's head. They eventually got in their beds going to Sleep. Johnny was still sitting on the couch as i sat next to him.

"I know you're content with leaving the world?" I heard Johnny assume as I looked at him. "I accomplished a lot but I'm not content with leaving" I admitted. I then looked over at him

"you guys really can't do anything Can you?" I asked as he looked over at me then shook his head

I just placed my head on his shoulder as he placed his arms around me brining me close. "Are you ready to leave?" I asked him as i felt him kiss my head. "I did A LOT" he stressed making me giggle. "You did little hoe" I said making him chuckle. "That's not what I meant" he said nudging my body some as I smiled.

"I don't regret anything the only thing I wish I could've done differently was us" he said as I faintly smiled. "Really? Or are you just telling me this to just tell me?" I asked before looking back over at him. "No I'm serious this time" he said as I faintly smiled at him. "Well I guess its too late" I said looking straight ahead. "Y/N" He softly said as I looked at him.

He then placed his lips on mine as I slowly kissed back. He stood up as I looked at him crazy "what are you doing?" I asked as he held his hand out. "We're going to dance" he said as I started to laugh. "You slow dance?" I asked as he started playing "Almost is Never Enough" by Ariana Grande. "Clearly if I'm asking you" he smartly said as I sucked my teeth at his comment then grabbed his hand getting off the couch.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I we slowly danced to the beat. I finally laid my head on his chest as we swayed side to side. "I love you" I heard him say as I smiled to myself. "I love you too" I said back as he held me close then kissed my head. I pulled my head from his chest beginning to kiss his lips softly as he kissed back.

We stopped mid sway as he deepened the kiss. I pulled away as we looked at each other. I grabbed his hand as we walked into my room and I closed my room door behind me. He placed his lips back on mine before pressing my back against the door.

I kissed back adding my tongue as he did the same grabbing my face softly. My hands went to the hem of his shirt as I tugged at it some. He pulled his lips away as I took his shirt off. He pulled the sundress I had on over my body then scooped me up laying me on the bed. He then climbed on top slowly beginning to kiss my jaw and neck. 

He sat up unbuckling his belt then pulled his pants down leaning back down to my lips. I wrapped my arms around him continuing to kiss his lips. I then felt him push himself deeply inside of me as my nails then dug into his back.
I took my lips from his letting out a low moan.

"Make sure you don't get loud" he started off in between his grunts and thrusts as I squeezed my eyes shut then bit down on my lip. "I won't" I moaned in a whispered. Johnny placed his hand around my throat beginning to thrust causing me to whimper lowly. Lord knows I want to moan loudly so badly but we weren't the only ones in this suite.

"Fuck Johnny" I whispered as he smirked then placed his lips on mine beginning to kiss them. "Right there" I quietly moaned on his Ear as he went deeper placing all just inches into me. "Oooo fuck" I squealed with my eyes shut and pushing my hand against his lower ab.

"Johnathan" I squealed feeling myself squirt causing him to slow down and chuckle. My legs shook as he slowly thrusted his tip in and out causing me to squirt some more. "Fuckkkk" I let out borderline about to cry. I wrapped my arm around his body tightly hearing him groan in my ear while biting and sucking on my neck.

He then licked my ear some as I bit down on my bottom lip and rolled my eyes back. I gripped his back "shit Johnny" I squealed causing him to chuckle some. "Is it bringing back old memories?" He asked in between the kisses on my neck. "Y-yeah" I answered feeling his lips on mine.