21.

Johnny

"Y/N-" we heard then a gasp as Y/N turned back and immediately pulled the covers over us. "It's my mother" she whispered as I snickered to myself as she peeked her head out some turning back to look at her mother.

"H-how did you get in here?!" She asked "the spare key. you left early and didn't pick your phone up. Your sister had the baby" her mother informed. "Okay can you leave the key on the table please?" Y/N questioned. "Hey Johnny" I heard as I moved the covers from over my face some. "Hi Mrs.
Y/L/N" I said with a warm smile. "I'll see you at the hospital
Y/N" her mother said walking away we soon heard the front door close and I immediately started laughing.

"It's not funny" Y/N said hitting my chest. Y/N then got up grabbing her robe and turning on the shower. I started dressing myself up as Y/N placed her hair in a bun. "You got to go" she said rushing me towards the door as I chuckled. I then stopped her "relax" I said. "My mother just seen us having sex" she brought up "she didn't see anything" I stated as she rolled her eyes going towards the door.

"Im serious she only seen covers over us and your back" I explained. "Yeah but she heard us having sex and she knew it was you" she said as I tried not to laugh. "Johnny it's not funny" she expressed. "It's not, it's not" I assured grabbing her arms as we just looked at each other and she looked away trying not to laugh.

"Go I have to go and you better hope she doesn't tell my father" she stated pushing me towards the door. "Not the hulk" I said then stopped and looked at her as she giggled "Johnny I have to go to the hospital to see my nephew" she started off. "Okay 8:30 be ready" I said looking down at her. "Okay" she said as I kissed her lips and she kissed back slowly then pushed me out.

She pushed me out and closed the door in my face. "She really just threw me out" I said to myself. I then went in the elevator heading downstairs. I walked into the lobby as I seen a woman come up to me. "You're Johnny storm?" She asked "yeah I am, I actually have to be somewhere" I lied walking around her going to the car.

I got in the car driving back to Reeds lab where everyone has been hiding out at. The elevator opened as I reached the top door walking in being greeted by Ben shouting to let Sue and Reed know I was back. "Johnny what the hell?!" Sue started off walking towards me as I placed my hand up "I had a great night please don't mess it up" I asked.

"Where were you at last night?!" She questioned "I went to Y/N's fashion show which you know about" I stated. "Yeah but what about the rest of the night?" She questioned. "Sue I'm okay" I assured. "And what's the thing about Y/N inviting us to Mexico?" Reed asked. "She wasn't suppose to tell you that" I said. "Now you're going out of the country?!" Sue asked.

"I have to get out sue, I can't stay in here" I started off then looked at Ben "especially with him" I said referring to Ben as he was charging towards me. "I was just kidding" I said in a chuckle placing my hand up some. "Besides maybe it's something you guys need" I started "a get away from me so I'll be going to Mexico" I said smiling big.

"Johnny I don't know if I should be more concerned about you and your powers in Mexico or the fact that Y/N is actually inviting you on her the trip she's taking." Reed brought up as I chuckled. "She invited all of us but as you can see the Lames are staying" I started off hearing Ben growl some. "Did you just growl at me?" I asked confused looking over at Ben.

"Johnny you're not going" sue stated as I looked at her "Sue that's not fair I know exactly how to turn it on and off and I've accepted these abilities." I admitted. "Grow up you're such a kid" she argued. "Sue I'm losing my mind with you three I can't go anywhere the first time I was Out Out was last night and I had a great time" I expressed.

"Yeah because Y/N was there walking up and down the runway" Ben joked to reed as I just looked over at him. "You're not leaving Johnny and I'm telling Y/N that too" sue said as I just waved her off walking away. "I'll be packing if you guys need me" I simply said hearing sue sigh frustratedly.

Y/N

I walked in seeing my older sister Alexis feeding my first nephew. "Aww look at my baby Isaiah" I squealed walking into the room going to wash my hands immediately. "Your auntie here you mine as well stop eating, she's been waiting for your butt" Alexis said to him.

I went to her side taking Isaiah from her. "Hi stinkah" I said to him as he was peeking at me. He laid in my arms as I just smiled down at him. "What you been up to?" Alexis asked me. "Girl I don't know" I said with a sigh as she giggled. "What you talking about? How don't you know?" She asked as I just shook my head.

"What's wrong?" She questioned as I shook my head again and sighed. "There's this guy" I started off as she automatically cut me off. "Just say Johnny" she said as I rolled my eyes making her laugh. "I mean you did have a crush on him, shit you still do" she said. "Okay that's not the point" I said making her giggle. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"You know how I always talked my shit about messing around with Johnny?" I asked as a big smile crept upon her face. "You had sex?" He asked. "Excuse auntie language" I said to Isaiah trying to cover his itty bitty ears making Alexis laugh.

"He fucked the shit out of me" I admitted making Alexis laugh even more. "Yo was he packing?" She asked in a little whisper although it was just us as I gave her a look "man was he. It had some girth to it too" I said as she started dancing in her seat. "Im so happy for you, you just don't understand" she said as we shared a laugh and there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Alexis said as we seen my mother's head poke in. "Where's my baby at?" She asked coming in and washing her hands. "Nu-uh wait your turn grandma" I teased as my mother just looked at me as Alexis and I started laughing. "I need to ask you a question" my mother started off as I just looked at her.

"When I interrupted earlier what was that position called?" She asked. "Interrupted what?!" Alexis questioned as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "She walked in on me and Johnny having sex" I admitted as Alexis mouth fell open. "Don't tell daddy" Alexis said to my mother. "I won't, I promise" she said.

"But what was that position?" She questioned "Ma you caught me mid ride What are you talking about?!" I asked. "He must of enjoyed it because he was moaning loud as hell" She said as I just shook my head and Alexis giggled. "This is so embarrassing" I said to myself. "Don't be embarrassed how you think you got here?" She questioned. "How you think Isaiah get here?" She added.

"Now put me onto the new positions y'all doing today" my mother said sitting in the chair. "I swear she's so weird" Alexis said as I giggled. I handed my mother Isaiah. "The things that we do today aren't new literally we just remix it" I started off standing up.

"You realize you giving her tips on how to have sex with our dad right?" Alexis asked. "Alexis shut up" my mother said paying attention to me. "Facts because you making it weirder than it already is" I said looking over at Alexis as she just giggled watching.

"So you hold onto the headboard and instead of riding on your knees you're going to be on your feet." I instructed. I held onto the foot of Alexis hospital bed beginning to bounce showing them as Alexis couldn't help but laugh. "Nah baby that's not going to work, my knees will be popping everywhere" my mother informed as me and Alexis immediately started laughing.

"Ma cover your ears right quick I have to tell Y/N your surprise" Alexis said as my mother placed a sleeping Isaiah in the bassinet and went back to her seat covering her ears. "You going to try that tonight?" Alexis asked as I giggled. "Honestly I don't think I can go another night" I admitted making her laugh. "You a punk" she said shaking her head making me giggle.